eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coupon gets applied in the for my existing account.

The Promotion Code is for one-time use only. Only one transaction per eBay User Account can be made under this offer. The discount would be applicable only on the first transaction of the cardholder / netbanking user on eBay India - Online Shopping Mall: Free Auctions, Shop/Buy/Sell Mobiles, Cameras, Apparel, Computers, Bollywood Clothes & Indian Products .This offer is valid only for users registered to eBay.in on or after 20 th March 2010.

It doesn't say that the code can only be used with a new account.

chiron said:
The coupon gets applied in the for my existing account.

The discount would be applicable only on the first transaction of the cardholder / netbanking user on Ebay India. This offer is valid only for users registered to eBay.in on or after 20 th March 2010.
It doesn't say that the code can only be used with a new account.
Now what info do you need that it has to be a new account. The coupon getting applied in your older account may be a bug in their system.

I tried applying and cancelling the order as I was also not sure about it but it went through.

Anyway once the payment confirmation is given by ebay I am in the clear, right?

MohitPreet said:
i have a 10% off max 1k coupon , but i dont have the icici code , if the item u purchasing is more than 10k , u can get full 1k discount with that coupon, if u want pm me :)

YGPM.....

anybody else with 20% coupon!....NOT THE ICICI thingie....please let me know , please

i used icici coupan in my account created to take benefit of citi bank offer and it worked.

so people with account created last month will be able to use it and enjoy the benefits. :D

^medpal : i'm sure its locked to 1 time use on 1 account ? however, if it did allow you to use it on a 1 month old account then its really nice......

anyone having a 1 month old account and don't wanna buy anything using the icici offer but can transact using a icici account / card pls help :p

janitha said:
I ordered a Car duster from my wife's account and paid yesterday 9.00AM through Paisapay using Rs.150 code. Got a mail soon saying the payment is under process and it will be done within 24 hours during which time they may call to confirm, after which both buyer and seller will be notified. Still she didn't receive any call and the status is still "under process"! Previously they used to be prompt.

Still "Under Process". Contacted the toll free support and was told it takes 2-3 days for processing and there is no other issue. But in the past there was no such delay.

thetechmind said:
^medpal : i'm sure its locked to 1 time use on 1 account ? however, if it did allow you to use it on a 1 month old account then its really nice......

anyone having a 1 month old account and don't wanna buy anything using the icici offer but can transact using a icici account / card pls help :p

Since its also same for medpal, its confirmed that any account created after March 20th can be used for the transaction regardless of whether it is the first. Maybe someone with an older account can see if it works them too.

Hi all ,

I did a shopping of 42k on ebay yesterday with using NOTOUT coupons but I am not able to track my runs in the link provided , Could ne1 confirm if they are able to track their points ?

Thanks

Rahul

medpal said:
i used icici coupan in my account created to take benefit of citi bank offer and it worked.

So people with account created last month will be able to use it and enjoy the benefits. :d

me 2 .

I had the same issue and when I asked CC, they told they are aware of the problem and it would take sometime for it to be reflected on the system. btw, my purchase was 2 days back and I still don't see it either.

I did a shopping of 42k on ebay yesterday with using NOTOUT coupons but I am not able to track my runs in the link provided , Could ne1 confirm if they are able to track their points ?

Oops I think you will not get even a single point. You should use the coupons. I pity you for your 420 points

Score Runs to win gifts

Can anybody confirm If I purchase something worth Rs 40000 using not out coupon will I be able to get two free gifts by encashing 200 points for each? Or we can get only one gift?

It sounds very tempting to say the least.

thenvk said:
Oops I think you will not get even a single point. You should use the coupons. I pity you for your 420 points

Score Runs to win gifts

Well I used coupon codes NOTOUT0001 and NOTOUT0003 (sorry for the confusion) , so now if you could tell me when would i be able to see my runs? i tired entering my ebay id and paisapay id in the url provided for checking runs but I was getting some error(may be these points would be updated in 1-2 days . I was checking it after 10 mins when i placed my order).

Thanks

arjun123 said:
Can anybody confirm If I purchase something worth Rs 40000 using not out coupon will I be able to get two free gifts by encashing 200 points for each? Or we can get only one gift?

It sounds very tempting to say the least.

You can use those runs any which way you want, except that you can redeem one gift only once. There are no category restrictions. This is from T & C as well as confirmed by CC

mac_freak said:
Well I used coupon codes NOTOUT0001 and NOTOUT0003 (sorry for the confusion) , so now if you could tell me when would i be able to see my runs? i tired entering my ebay id and paisapay id in the url provided for checking runs but I was getting some error(may be these points would be updated in 1-2 days . I was checking it after 10 mins when i placed my order).

Thanks

Please refer my response to your post:

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...deals-and-coupons-127225-310.html#post1463547

ajab.ghajab said:
eBay India: Transcend 2GB DDR2 RAM 800 Mhz PC4000 (item 220585190569 end time 15-Apr-2010 15:00:00 IST)

Is it worth the price after a 20% discount? Would be 2052 including shipping for a 2GB DDR2 RAM. Is there ANY possibility that this commodity [DDR2 RAM] would become cheaper in the future?

No one knows? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back