eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac_freak said:
Well I used coupon codes NOTOUT0001 and NOTOUT0003 (sorry for the confusion) , so now if you could tell me when would i be able to see my runs? i tired entering my ebay id and paisapay id in the url provided for checking runs but I was getting some error(may be these points would be updated in 1-2 days . I was checking it after 10 mins when i placed my order).

Thanks

I believe they are not reflecting immediately. I have the same issue too.

mac_freak said:
Well I used coupon codes NOTOUT0001 and NOTOUT0003 (sorry for the confusion) , so now if you could tell me when would i be able to see my runs? i tired entering my ebay id and paisapay id in the url provided for checking runs but I was getting some error(may be these points would be updated in 1-2 days . I was checking it after 10 mins when i placed my order).

Thanks
you can check score here:
http://shopping.ebay.in/files/NotOut/index.php
Score is not updated instantly.

Just ordered what Supra ordered...Now thinking of stuff to order from my other 2 150 of coupons:)

As far as ICICI 20% off coupon is convcerned..Already ordered a 1.5TB internal and 1 TB external drive

God...Pls stop these coupons...I am getting bankrupt:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::mad:

Supra said:
Here's my order with the Rs 150 off :p

So I pity those ppl who paid Rs 25 for just that BT dongle. Here's a BT Dongle + Multi Card reader (SD/MMC/DUO etc etc) + one tiny micro sd reader :p all for 51 bucks :D

Cmon someone show me a better deal :p

Just ordered what Supra ordered...Now thinking of stuff to order from my other 2 150 of coupons

Lol :p

Use nahi karega to bol dena....I need a 150 off min 200 purchase coupon for an important stuff...so anyone having or not planning to use lemme know :p

Praks said:

I have a different model(ER421)

Working since the past 3 yrs now, though the blades have lost its sharpness.

Works well. Panasonic personal products are usually good. Go ahead if you need one.

Praks said:
Anyone here used it, Using it or planning to use it ???

Praks bhai, I have the same ER115 bought from ebay. I wouldn't recommend it.

Dunno if it's just me, but I find it very uncomfortable to use. Especially due to the vibrations. I havent used any other model, so can't compare.

I have stopped using it and gone back to good old scissors.

arvnd said:
Praks bhai, I have the same ER115 bought from ebay. I wouldn't recommend it.

Dunno if it's just me, but I find it very uncomfortable to use. Especially due to the vibrations. I havent used any other model, so can't compare.

I have stopped using it and gone back to good old scissors.

Uh,

@arvnd
Can you tell why vibrations make it uncomfortable ? Does it cut hair or plucks ?
If it plucks then it might be painful. with scissors there are more chances of damage right.

vercetti said:
Just ordered what Supra ordered...Now thinking of stuff to order from my other 2 150 of coupons:)

As far as ICICI 20% off coupon is convcerned..Already ordered a 1.5TB internal and 1 TB external drive

God...Pls stop these coupons...I am getting bankrupt:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::mad:
can u plzzz share the 1.5 tb link

Man !!! I though 150 off coupon had validity till 14th april like other coupons...but it was 13th apr !!! Wasted 3 vouchers :mad: :mad:

anuragjiwrajka said:
^^ this is an amazing deal for someone who is realy willing to purchase.. Sony 40" HD for 48k is simply amazing... :)

But thats a grey market deal, dont have manufacturer warranty, u need to ship it to chennai for any troubles within 1 year. The given price or less can be found in delhi gaffar grey market shops easily, no biggie for grey market stuff. Though the dealer is trustworthy and reliable, its from smartshoppers.in guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back