Status
Not open for further replies.
MohitPreet said:
@medpal: i wud have helped u last week ,
gave one 150 off to Faheem as well ,

wasted 2-3 150 off coupons as they expired,

didnt get any this week :p

you broke my heart :(

anyways i got the demand of pendrive yesterday only so i posted, keep checking people if someone have spare 150/- coupan, share please.

PS here are the coupans in my account this weeks

5% 500/- off :
Code:
DZE9DLS50G
(this coupan is in two accounts)
5% 750/- off :
Code:
WIA6K1HXO3
10% 1000/- off :
Code:
WKTHYWYJJJ
For Global Easy Buy :
15% 1500/- off :
Code:
I8CB8JEFOE

5 % 500/- off :

HailStonE said:

Rs. 4565/-
shipped... :hap2:

I wonder why our resident dealers can't better it or even match it.. Shipping of 80/- bucks sounds quite reasonable compared to 150-190 bucks charged.. :p

He is agent of DTDC couriers :p

virus32win said:

Speedpost & DTDC.. BUT.. If you are a regular customer of any courier they start giving you preferential rates. Its the game of volumes & in this cut throat competition its not difficult to get preferential rate.. wouldn't you agree... :p

Yaar shipping a hard drive ....even the external ones comes to 150 bucks max even with DTDC if u are a normal customer.... But other ppl in ebay charge 200-300 bucks for shipping which is insane:(

virus32win said:

For normal Customers... DTDC charges

Express # 250 Gms (Rs.) Upto 500 Gms Addl. 500 Gms
Within City 20.00 25.00 15.00
Within State 30.00 40.00 25.00
Within Zone 40.00 50.00 30.00
Metros 60.00 75.00 45.00
Rest of India 85.00 100.00 60.00
* Spl Destns- Extra @ 10.00 15.00 10.00

Regular customers get discounts in the range of 20-30%.
But there are charges for packing also.

^^ These are franchisee charges ! Go to the DTDC main offices which handles delivery and have those cargi services nd all. There I usually book for 90 bucks a kg for metros, 120 bucks for rest of india.

I've never bought anything on ebay before, but the ICICI coupon is tempting. So I just wanted to know about availing warranty for products bought off ebay. I'm thinking of buying a digital camera & was wondering if the warranty will be handled by the seller. Plus any idea as to the following sellers & if they have a store in Mumbai - basco4u, mahavircomputers_in1, & 1bigbaazaar. Just want the comfort of knowing that the warranty will be handled by the respective store if one lands up at their store with the faulty product. Thanks. [Pls delete this post if it's been posted where it shouldn't be]

kidrow said:
I've never bought anything on ebay before, but the ICICI coupon is tempting. So I just wanted to know about availing warranty for products bought off ebay. I'm thinking of buying a digital camera & was wondering if the warranty will be handled by the seller. Plus any idea as to the following sellers & if they have a store in Mumbai - basco4u, mahavircomputers_in1, & 1bigbaazaar. Just want the comfort of knowing that the warranty will be handled by the respective store if one lands up at their store with the faulty product. Thanks. [Pls delete this post if it's been posted where it shouldn't be]

Most of the items will have the item warranty details given in the description.
In case it is not given or you are still having doubts, you can always send a question to the seller & ask him to confirm if the warranty is by the Company directly or by the seller personally.

How is the 0% EMI payment using ICICI credit cards? Does all EMI payments get approved by the bank.

Please post your experience.

I dnt knw about ths icici 20% discount offer....pls any1 provide the link for ths....even im looking to buy a point n shoot camera it wud com handy

shravank30 said:
Most of the items will have the item warranty details given in the description.
In case it is not given or you are still having doubts, you can always send a question to the seller & ask him to confirm if the warranty is by the Company directly or by the seller personally.

Thanks for your reply mate. What I meant is if the Company warranty/RMA will be handled by the seller, if required. I mean, there shouldn't be a situation where the Company refuses to honour a valid claim because they know I have no other recourse [since it's bought from ebay]. In such a situation, if it arises, I'd like to be able to take it to the seller so he can do the needful.

I guess what I'm asking really is, is it risk free, as far as Company warranty goes, if buying from a reputed seller. Or is it a case of you can't expect everything for the low/discounted price. Any member's previous experience would be helpful.

Thanks.

varkey said:
How is the 0% EMI payment using ICICI credit cards? Does all EMI payments get approved by the bank.

Please post your experience.

Not required. You get it if you select it at time of ordering.

idea said:
Not required. You get it if you select it at time of ordering.

Yes I understand, but I read somewhere that in some cases the EMI option was denied by the bank after placing the order and the full amount was charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back