eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I understand, but I read somewhere that in some cases the EMI option was denied by the bank after placing the order and the full amount was charged.

I guess you are not sure how it works :p

Say you buy something with Rs 3600 with a 6 month EMI of Rs 600 each month. Now what happens is that you have to have Rs 3600 spending limit on your ICICI CC. The full amount is charged from your spending limit but you get only Rs 600 on each monthly statement. Basically this works like a interest free Credit card EMI . There is no extra charge as long as full dues are paid each month.

Supra said:
I guess you are not sure how it works :p

Say you buy something with Rs 3600 with a 6 month EMI of Rs 600 each month. Now what happens is that you have to have Rs 3600 spending limit on your ICICI CC. The full amount is charged from your spending limit but you get only Rs 600 on each monthly statement. Basically this works like a interest free Credit card EMI . There is no extra charge as long as full dues are paid each month.

Great. Thanks for the clarification. :) :)

dOm1naTOr said:
@ irfanlai

its not user account specific. any new user can use it.

ICICIEBAY5

wht is ths scheme actualy, can u pls elobrate or giv me a link whr i can check directly...
How much is the discount???
how is the payment ned to be done???

got a pair of Eneloop 2000 mIH batteries + 6hour charger (with charge indicators) for Rs 719 using ICICI offer

just a simple search "rapidshare" in ebay will yield results.. and I was not sure whether it is legal so refrained posting links here...

Any way prices are now Rs.180 and Rs.220 from two different sellers.... And i received account within 10 minutes... after confirming item receipt the seller released the security code...

I once purchased 4 month account for Rs. 450 odd... without any coupons... :)
(actually it was 3 months account with 12k points.. so it became 4 month with 2k points)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back