eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought something using one of these coupons...it's been nearly 5 hours now but the status is still "Payment in process".

usually the status is "paid" immediately after I pay.

does this mean that ebay will reject my payment because I did not use an HDFC card with the coupon??

gauravs123 said:
i just bought something using one of these coupons...it's been nearly 5 hours now but the status is still "Payment in process".

usually the status is "paid" immediately after I pay.

does this mean that ebay will reject my payment because I did not use an HDFC card with the coupon??

No it means you have to wait 2/3 days for clearance of payment.If still no confirmation then contact paisapay customer support they will verify address and id etc then same day clearance.
It happened me once then cleared after three days by contacting paisapay support.

15% one worked for me with ICICI net banking.
Just managed to wave off the shipping charges :)
Miss those 250 ones :D

Anyways Thanks.

i also ordered 3 sets of mx3200.. spoke to seller also.. nuthing wrong with it.. perfect oem packs hencw giving 1 yr warranty

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a cordless desktop set with 15% off and 6 months emi. Just 316 bucks a month

anks22402 said:
i also ordered 3 sets of mx3200.. spoke to seller also.. nuthing wrong with it.. perfect oem packs hencw giving 1 yr warranty

hey wats the batter life of keyboard n mouse
the site claims it to be
15 months fro keyboard and 6 months for mouse?
is it really dat good?
:p

preetmohit said:
hey wats the batter life of keyboard n mouse
the site claims it to be
15 months fro keyboard and 6 months for mouse?
is it really dat good?
:p

Its manufacturer denoted life.. Expect it to be ~1/2 of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back