eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ shit man that sucks.... i mean not combo.... the guys perhaps..

I was very sad for losing the deal and it was my first on on ebay in my life (not just for my id) and this happened. Wish u and other who bought luck for furthur process/ deliveries of good combo or refund.

Thanks a lot for giving feedback.

yeha..i am completedly pissed of !!! simply pathetic no where on ebay thread he has mentioned abt the product being oem or so.. and warranty wil be provided by him... pathetic... though parts look new..and he has erased i guess the dates with blakc marker....on the back of the keyboard and also in da place where we insert the battery...

guys just get the screen shot of the deal on eaby fast before he edits it. U will have some proof of it.

For taking screen shot u can use snagit perhaps (which i havent tried) or Fastone screen capture tool.

anks22402 said:
i also ordered 3 sets of mx3200.. spoke to seller also.. nuthing wrong with it.. perfect oem packs hencw giving 1 yr warranty
@ anks22402 ---> isn't it contradictory. You mentioned above couple of days back so you new that those keyboards are OEM . Anyways, leave aside all that, hows does the hardware look like. Does it look used and old or it looks fresh

anks22402 said:
yeha..i am completedly pissed of !!! simply pathetic no where on ebay thread he has mentioned abt the product being oem or so.. and warranty wil be provided by him... pathetic... though parts look new..and he has erased i guess the dates with blakc marker....on the back of the keyboard and also in da place where we insert the battery...

can you put up some pictures for everybody to see of the whole item/package....

hardware loooks brand new !!!i dont mind oem.. but oem doesnt come with the box all broken ..and burned cd .. cable n all also lying around in box !!!!i have bought oem before from primeabgb.. and it use to come with all packing and all manual and o.g cd..

i knew ..it would be oem.. but oem will come with such kind of packing i never knew.. and most worst part it there were 2 alive cattlepillars inside :mad: bhe*****d

zanderzone said:
@ anks22402 ---> isn't it contradictory. You mentioned above couple of days back so you new that those keyboards are OEM . Anyways, leave aside all that, hows does the hardware look like. Does it look used and old or it looks fresh

dammm...

This is bad dude. Sue him and ask for damages as well.

OEM doesnt mean that he can send it in whatever $#!tty packing he feels like. and if u can find a way, send it via some method where he will have to pay for shipping

lol i though it would be good.. coz previous oem which i had bought were really good.. excellent packin n all...now i have to make someone guy c**ya at work place.. need to sell it..

In my opinion ... if i get all of the problems mentioned (bad packaging, burnt cd, etc.) minus the caterpillars i think i'll still be happy with the deal. I got it for Rs. 1911/- after applying ebay coupon and going by theitwares price its street price is rs. 4300/-.

All i want is for the main 3 parts .. keyboard, mouse and receiver to be new and working properly ... dont need the rest of it anyway. Not justifying the seller's actions but just saying that I personally would be happy with this deal. Obviously receiving live caterpillars kinda sucks :)

Waiting with fingers crossed for my package to arrive.

cybertragic said:
In my opinion ... if i get all of the problems mentioned (bad packaging, burnt cd, etc.) minus the caterpillars i think i'll still be happy with the deal.

lol, mee tooo as long as hardware is new and functional

Cool !! ESEt NOD32 is also 15 % off then on ebay
i got 1 TB HDD WD 32 MB Cache for 5078/-( after Discount ) only STeal Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back