eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
we.l.l 'we.l.l 'i 'was 'a.lso '.l.lo,king 'for 'the 'same ',keyboard 'after 'my 'this ',keyboard 'has 'gone ',kaput 'due 'to 'water 'spi.laage

than,k 'god 'i 'didnt 'buy 'it

i '.l.l '.loo,k 'for 'some 'chea.l ',kbd '.loca.l.ly 'for '250-300 'buc,ks!!!

anks22402 said:
lol i though it would be good.. coz previous oem which i had bought were really good.. excellent packin n all...now i have to make someone guy c**ya at work place.. need to sell it..

and 'an,ks 'sorry 'abt 'the 'bad 'dea.l
te.l.l 'the 'se.l.ler 'abt 'ur 'pac,ket 'and 'te.l.l 'him 'stern.ly 'dat 'u 'wi.l.l 'give 'him 'negative 'feedbac,k 'un.less 'u 'change 'it 'or 'give 'refund

sorry 'for 'my 'typing '
my ',kbd 'di 'bhen 'di.l.l.l.l.l.l.l

hahaha.. thats shitty luck bro.I feel for ya

anks22402 said:
i knew ..it would be oem.. but oem will come with such kind of packing i never knew.. and most worst part it there were 2 alive cattlepillars inside :mad: bhe*****d

what i dont understand is the rating seller of logitech cordless combo got... there is only 1 -ve rating. And many people have bought that combo earlier in feb as well.

Hope at least hardware works as good as new. Surprising factor was even 1 yr warrantly wasnt from logitech (according to ur feedback), where as its not mentioned in deal on ebay. Thats serious issue (of not clarifying terms)

HOT DEAL

Bought Zen 2GB

http://cgi.ebay.in/2GB-CREATIVE-ZEN-MP3-MP4-Player-1Year-Warranty_W0QQitemZ200319037643QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_MP3_Players?hash=item200319037643&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

with 15% HDFC discount cost about 4k. You can get the 4GB one but i bought this 2GB one because i plan to keep vid's on the extra card and only songs on the internal drive. I am moving from a ipod nano 3G to this because it seemed so much better in terms of audio performance.

foruamit2004 said:
today got this drive, checked the warranty on seagate site, 5 year...have to test on computer...

Nice.... run some disk diagnostics on it before putting any data... For physical damages... I recommend ones from "Ontrack"....

Code:
MC015 Important Message from eBay Loss Prevention Department
Hello g***** (g******@gmail.com),

We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

26037239**** - LOGITECH MINI WIRELESS MOUSE- LOWEST PRICE IN INDIA

We strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase. Purchases of items listed on eBay but then completed outside of eBay are extremely risky. They are not covered by eBay buyer protection programs and are highly susceptible to fraud.

For more information on offers to buy or sell outside of eBay, please go to:

[url]http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html[/url]
:huh: :(

I have already made payment to the above item. Now they have removed the item from "My Ebay"

The above item sold by seller : tech4less.in

gautham82 said:
Code:
MC015 Important Message from eBay Loss Prevention Department

Hello g***** (g******@gmail.com),

We're writing to let you know that the listing for the following item you bid on has been removed:

26037239**** - LOGITECH MINI WIRELESS MOUSE- LOWEST PRICE IN INDIA

We strongly recommend that you do not complete this purchase. Purchases of items listed on eBay but then completed outside of eBay are extremely risky. They are not covered by eBay buyer protection programs and are highly susceptible to fraud.

For more information on offers to buy or sell outside of eBay, please go to:

[url]http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html[/url]
:huh: :(

I have already made payment to the above item. Now they have removed the item from "My Ebay"

The above item sold by seller : tech4less.in

Did you pay with paisapay?

if not, there is not much you can do.

As long as you paid via paisapay, you are safe.

Just raise a ticket for the same. After maybe a month or so, you will receive a refund

gautham82 said:
Yes, i paid thru paisapay.. :)

http://myworld.ebay.in/tech4less.in

He is no longer a registered user. Member since: 22-Jan-2009, Sold more than 55 items 1.5 months.. :O

Then you do not have to worry about anything.... Sit tight... no need to issue any ticket or anything.... eBay will refund you fully automatically...Just wait it out, provided you have not confirmed receipt of the item which I believe you didn't....

racy1 said:
Then you do not have to worry about anything.... Sit tight... no need to issue any ticket or anything.... eBay will refund you fully automatically...Just wait it out, provided you have not confirmed receipt of the item which I believe you didn't....

I really didnt receive the item, i didnt confirm received receipt.

Few TE ppls has bought MX 3200 keyboard from him. Dont knw wht happen to those.

gautham82 said:
I really didnt receive the item, i didnt confirm received receipt.

Few TE ppls has bought MX 3200 keyboard from him. Dont knw wht happen to those.
1 got the kbd with 2 live caterpilllars inside:tongue:

****Guys due to negative feedbacks his accoun has been suspended but dont worry .the problem will be taken care by today itself***

***Had bombarded him with 3 negative feedback which led to his accoutn suspension.. but have caleld ebay now to change the feedbacks... so there wouldnt be any problem ***

anks22402 said:
****Guys due to negative feedbacks his accoun has been suspended but dont worry .the problem will be taken care by today itself***

hey ot was u who got 2 live caterpilsrs inside
anyways hows the kbd mouse functioing
if its good then there shud not be any problem i guess:tongue:

^ lol dude, 3 neagtive feedbacks? 1 is enough since you bought only 1 item.
were the 2 extra for the 2 caterpillars? :p

EDIT: just realized you ordered 3 of them. were all the packaging the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back