eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one tell me the street price for 1Tb external drives.
segate,WD and maxtor.
I am confused whether to go with ebay or get on street?
If i buy the 1Tb ext using 15% coupons, what about the chances that the seller asking me for the discounted amount, if Ebay does not pay him?

oye chote !! bindas buy.. and street price ia around 5700 :p 4666 is a steal .. i have already ordered and recieved 6 MAXTOR 1 TB :d

thenvk said:
Can some one tell me the street price for 1Tb external drives.
segate,WD and maxtor.
I am confused whether to go with ebay or get on street?
If i buy the 1Tb ext using 15% coupons, what about the chances that the seller asking me for the discounted amount, if Ebay does not pay him?

Thanks bro for heads up, bought one. Reviews are nice for this router, i hope it works per reputation without giving any headaches.. :)
zanderzone said:
Yes, I guess 2500 [shipped] is good deal for WRT54G2. I don't know the recent price but 6 months back, my cousin purchased it from SMC for Rs 2800 and price for WiFi routers don't fluctuate like hard disks

vishals said:
Thanks bro for heads up, bought one. Reviews are nice for this router, i hope it works per reputation without giving any headaches.. :)

Yes, it's a nice router and if you're little bit into tweaking, I'll suggest to flash it with DD-WRT firmware for turning this Rs 2500 router into Rs 20000 router

Anyplace i can get it for less? 320gb was going for 3300 shipped.
here

EDIT2: Managed to find one 500 GB Segate Momentus. Rs 4845 shipped. (after 15 % Discount) .Product to be listed soon on ebay

Laptop Internal Drive.Anyone else interested ?

I believe he is referring to flashing a custom firmware which gives some additional features and control over this router. But at the cost of voiding warranty if i remember correctly...

rak007 said:
^^ what do you mean by "turning this Rs 2500 router into Rs 20000 router" ???

quick question:

I just bought a coolermaster notepal X1 from ebay. Before buying, I confirmed with the seller that the product would come with 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

I received it today, but it did not have any bill. So I talked to the seller again and he said that I should take a printout of the order details from ebay and that would be considered as the bill and would be enough to claim warranty.

Is it ok?

thanks

my bro needed one HDD, either for laptop internal replacement or as external one (would choose the value for money deal. But he is or i (on behalf of him) interested.

mango1122 said:
Anyplace i can get it for less? 320gb was going for 3300 shipped.
here

EDIT2: Managed to find one 500 GB Segate Momentus. Rs 4845 shipped. (after 15 % Discount) .Product to be listed soon on ebay

Laptop Internal Drive.Anyone else interested ?

gauravs123 said:
quick question:
I just bought a coolermaster notepal X1 from ebay. Before buying, I confirmed with the seller that the product would come with 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
I received it today, but it did not have any bill. So I talked to the seller again and he said that I should take a printout of the order details from ebay and that would be considered as the bill and would be enough to claim warranty.

Is it ok?

thanks

No ask him for bill with his VAT number printed otherwise clear warranty terms from manufacturer's customer care center.

I made my first buy on ebay.in today.....Paid using 15% coupon...

Item ID : 250388261134

got it for Rs. 5,550.64.....listed price was Rs. 6,530.16 including shipping.

If the coupon code I used is found to be not allocated for me will the order will be canceled or I have to pay the remaining amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back