eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spoke to the seller ..which he is telling me that..those are imported from logitech u.s.a and not oems now.. i told him i dont care whateveru r selling but nuthing was listed under ebay .. no infromation was prvided abt what all stuff will be the product and what wont be ..even the warranty part was not cleared from his end.. so.. this mistake his from my end ..!!!and they way the product came ot my house.. i was pissed of completly... but.. as his account went to suspended.. which will affect others and also his business have changed the feedback.. so the account will be active back again ....

anks22402 said:
i spoke to the seller ..which he is telling me that..those are imported from logitech u.s.a and not oems now.. i told him i dont care whateveru r selling but nuthing was listed under ebay .. no infromation was prvided abt what all stuff will be the product and what wont be ..even the warranty part was not cleared from his end.. so.. this mistake his from my end ..!!!and they way the product came ot my house.. i was pissed of completly... but.. as his account went to suspended.. which will affect others and also his business have changed the feedback.. so the account will be active back again ....

Kindly post your new keyboard/mouse pics and let us know your comments on hardware functions.. :)

Got the keyboard today. The cover is not as bad as anks described. Maybe he got plain unlucky. Or maybe it's bad. Everybody have different taste. I didn't get my 2 free caterpillars :bleh: so will be opening dispute with eBay.

It came in a flimsy newspaper packing.

Th original cover was not as bad.

The hardware looks new and started working as soon as I plugged it in. Haven't tested much so can't tell how good it is, but working for sure.

**I have 50 verbatim dvd r kidnly let mek now if anyone interested for 500 Shipped **Have 3 packets of that ***Sealed pack**pm me

original dabba is ok. only outer packaging should have been better. but as long as the items came in good, no need to worry.

i guess anks got a little unlucky here. also the seller has almost all positive feedbacks.

the keyboard is sweet man. :D

Guyz,

Does anyone know what is the market price of Linksys WRT54G2? Is 2500- shipped good deal post discount voucher?

TIA

Yes, I guess 2500 [shipped] is good deal for WRT54G2. I don't know the recent price but 6 months back, my cousin purchased it from SMC for Rs 2800 and price for WiFi routers don't fluctuate like hard disks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back