eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
thenvk said:
I made my first buy on ebay.in today.....Paid using 15% coupon...

Item ID : 250388261134

got it for Rs. 5,550.64.....listed price was Rs. 6,530.16 including shipping.

If the coupon code I used is found to be not allocated for me will the order will be canceled or I have to pay the remaining amount?
Well if it worked , then they can't charge you more .

udayrulz said:
Well if it worked , then they can't charge you more .

Its displaying Payment for your eBay order is being processed.... what does it mean? Is the coupon worked or not?

thenvk said:
Its displaying Payment for your eBay order is being processed.... what does it mean? Is the coupon worked or not?

Anything can be hapenned, I paid using hdfc coupons through icici credit card twice, both times it was under process and later it was rejected, then I paid through hdfc online, it accepted at once.

thenvk said:

Not sure , but if it gets rejected .. i think your order will be canceled .So either way you wont be charged more .

thenvk said:
If my order gets rejected, will i get my money back or i have to pay remaining amount?
I too paid using paisa pay+ICICI credit card...

You should get your money back, for me amount was deducted from the available balance, but it was not reflecting as purchase till now, its past 3 days, so no worry about your payment.

udayrulz said:
Not sure , but if it gets rejected .. i think your order will be canceled .So either way you wont be charged more .

In paisapay it will show as rejected and in my ebay, it will appear as pay now. Again you have to repay for the item.

My payment has been approved......:hap2:
Hope it will be shipped soon
I did my first purchase with coupons successfully, with ebay.... thanks all for this great thread...:yahoo:

thenvk said:
My payment has been approved......:hap2:
Hope it will be shipped soon
I did my first purchase with coupons successfully, with ebay.... thanks all for this great thread...:yahoo:

Congratulations.... You will get the item for sure & if you don't then you will get a refund for sure... Your investment is safe....

Received the MX3200 from tech4less. The essential parts (keyboard mouse and receiver) look new and working fantastically. Rest the newspaper packaging was pathetic and there were no batteries or manual etc included.
But for 2000 i'm more than satisfied with the deal. :hap2:

^^^ Even I'm gonna be listing some stuff on Ebay soon. What I want to know is are we allowed to provide links to our own items in this thread? Infact can't we have a separate thread specifically to provide links of stuff we're selling on ebay? Does such a thread already exist?

cybertragic said:
^^^ Even I'm gonna be listing some stuff on Ebay soon. What I want to know is are we allowed to provide links to our own items in this thread? Infact can't we have a separate thread specifically to provide links of stuff we're selling on ebay? Does such a thread already exist?

no idea buddy. i posted because i felt 4850 for rs 6500 was a good deal ;) (though its my listing :p )

Sidhu ... I have absolutely no problem with you posting here personally. Infact I too want to do it. Just that I think this thread is already too cluttered and we can start a separate thread to list our own stuff. Maybe you can start it for your Graphics Card.

why aren't any Panasonic LZ8s available in the ~5.5K price that were available before?

Only 5 are available at ~6.5K a pop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back