eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmano said:
These cods are not working with ICICI credit card now :(

Oh, sad, will I get my money back?. I tried again, first it was showing under process, later it was rejecting, will it work with ICICI online?.

Srini said:
Oh, sad, will I get my money back?. I tried again, first it was showing under process, later it was rejecting, will it work with ICICI online?.

yes of course u will get ur money back in 2-3 days time
dont worry abt dat

Mobile phone prices look good. After applying the 15% coupon Nokia E71 for Rs.16,990, Nokia E63 for Rs.10,590, Nokia 5800 for Rs.16,490, Asus P320 for Rs.7,990, HTC P3400i for Rs.8,490 + there is a 0% EMI option.

yogeshtulsiani said:
Mobile phone prices look good. After applying the 15% coupon Nokia E71 for Rs.16,990, Nokia E63 for Rs.10,590, Nokia 5800 for Rs.16,490, Asus P320 for Rs.7,990, HTC P3400i for Rs.8,490 + there is a 0% EMI option.

For 0% will discount coupon valid?.

gautham82 said:

Wow ... thanks for that link. This one's probably the greatest deal on ebay. I also ordered 1. Spoke to the seller and he seemed like a genuine guy. He's also giving 1 year warranty from his side, but no warranty from logitech coz the stuff's oem. Guess that's not too bad for less than half price.

Shipped it on the same day as I ordered. Should receive it day after. Will leave my suggestion here.

cybertragic said:
Wow ... thanks for that link. This one's probably the greatest deal on ebay. I also ordered 1. Spoke to the seller and he seemed like a genuine guy. He's also giving 1 year warranty from his side, but no warranty from logitech coz the stuff's oem. Guess that's not too bad for less than half price.

Shipped it on the same day as I ordered. Should receive it day after. Will leave my suggestion here.

eBay India: Logitech MX 3200 Cordless Keyboard/Mouse AT HALF PRICE (item 260370962534 end time 13-Mar-2009 10:33:13 IST)

8 Ppls has bought this keyboard in last 3 days.. :)

i was buying the last piece of logitech wireless combo 3200 and after completing things on ebay was waiting for ICICI bank website to load to tranfer money..... which got stuck for 3-4 mins.. so i clicked refresh once which lead to session expiration from ebay :( and deal couldnt go through.

The same idem now is not even in my shopping cart and its not even available.

I checked last purchases (too see if some other fellow has bought it) but its not there as well (in my name)
What am i supposed to do now?

guy dont buy the mx3200 !!! it sux!! the box is all torn and doesnt come with any manual or so .. it just keyboard and mouse and burn cd not even orignal i got mine today.. i am very much dissapointed. with the part.. i guess i will go for refund.. but guys whoever is buying it now.. please dont buy it !!!!!

i would say ... u r very luckY though keyboard and mouse are oem refurbished.. they say its new but its refurbished.. for sure.. when i got the box.. i was so happy but when u open it.. the box is torn.. and keyboard is just kept like that wihtout any cover on it or soo ... and burn cd provided with it.. i called up the seller he says oem .. but somehow ..i regret buying it.. i am goingto resell it to someone now....please dont buy it..

Harpy.eagle said:
i was buying the last piece of logitech wireless combo 3200 and after completing things on ebay was waiting for ICICI bank website to load to tranfer money..... which got stuck for 3-4 mins.. so i clicked refresh once which lead to session expiration from ebay :( and deal couldnt go through.

The same idem now is not even in my shopping cart and its not even available.

I checked last purchases (too see if some other fellow has bought it) but its not there as well (in my name)
What am i supposed to do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back