eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konquerror said:
Also your wireless adapter should be capable 802.11n if you are going for N router...
You mean laptop or whatever device for that matter should be capable of 802.11n?

BTW i've already ordered belkin. Thanks for feedback.

OK....one thing happened now.

Tried to buy a 500GB HDD and after entering ICICI bank details (including the last debit card detail) ....my amount got debited from my ICICI account but no paisapay id was generated as my internet connection failed on me bang on that time. I ordered again and it went through fine with the usual 15% coupon for new id. Now when I check my account details the amount got debited for both 1st and 2nd time.

What do I do now as the ICICI online mini statement shows the paisapayid of the 1st failed tarnsaction as well as the bank transaction code. I guess the money should get refunded automatically. For now I am thinking of waiting till monday till the other order of the same HDD ordered from same account is shipped.

Anyone has experience in such cases whereas money is debited but no paisapay id is generated and also no email comes regarding the order !

arjun123 said:
I am facing a problem with ebay. I was trying to buy canon a495 from jjmehta but I can't change my shipping address. Whenever I try to select a different shipping address I get this error message-

It only works when I select my default registration address. This was meant to be sent as a gift. What to do now?
i know a fix to this. Instead of clicking on "Buy it now", hit add to cart, and then proceed towards buying it.
It should work now.

idea said:
is it resolved?

i also ordered devid off cool water though it does nt look spurious but it wears off in 30-60 mins. i think it is veeeeery old stock.
FCUK is promptly replaced with Cool Water 2.5 oz. ( though deodorant spray)

@ supra :simple way , please check ur paisa pay acount on ur ebay id , since ur ebay id was the same for both the first and 2nd time u bought the item , ur ebay account wud tell u wat happened WHETHER U PAID FOR THE SAME ITEM TWICE OR NOT

if u purchased the 2nd time with a diff id from the first one , then please check both ur ebay accounts

Supra said:
OK....one thing happened now.

Tried to buy a 500GB HDD and after entering ICICI bank details (including the last debit card detail) ....my amount got debited from my ICICI account but no paisapay id was generated as my internet connection failed on me bang on that time. I ordered again and it went through fine with the usual 15% coupon for new id. Now when I check my account details the amount got debited for both 1st and 2nd time.

What do I do now as the ICICI online mini statement shows the paisapayid of the 1st failed tarnsaction as well as the bank transaction code. I guess the money should get refunded automatically. For now I am thinking of waiting till monday till the other order of the same HDD ordered from same account is shipped.

Anyone has experience in such cases whereas money is debited but no paisapay id is generated and also no email comes regarding the order !
Send out an email to ebay CC.. they will refund the amount after verification. This happened to my frnd recently

dude pls contact the seller/ebay and tell him about it else you will get two 500GB hdds

I dont mind getting both the 500GB Storejet's :p...but since no paisapay ID was generated by the 1st transaction, I doubt it will happen like that. I later got to know the paisapay id from the mini statement of ICICI Bank online for the 1st transaction.

supra :simple way , please check ur paisa pay acount on ur ebay id , since ur ebay id was the same for both the first and 2nd time u bought the item , ur ebay account wud tell u wat happened WHETHER U PAID FOR THE SAME ITEM TWICE OR NOT

if u purchased the 2nd time with a diff id from the first one , then please check both ur ebay accounts

What to check in the account (both were from same id)....no paisapay id generated for 1st trnsaction, 2nd one went on fine as usual. Same coupon was used (15% off max 500) for both
Send out an email to ebay CC.. they will refund the amount after verification. This happened to my frnd recently

I will shoot off an email on Monday...how long it takes for refund ?

Check your "My PaisaPay" tab in your account...if there are 2 transactions mentioned over there then you bought HDD twice...if it's only once then mail ebay CC for refund...

^^ Of course there is only transaction in My Paisapay......I will wait for the 2nd order which was successful to ship out by seller which should happen tmr. Then will contact ebay and see if they can process the order otherwise will go for refund. Just posted here to check if anyone faced any problem like this and what the course ppl have taken.

Konquerror said:
Apple Ipod Touch 3g 32Gb for Rs 12990/-

eBay India: Apple iPod Touch 32GB + 1 Year Warranty (item 150448985076 end time 31-May-2010 10:00:00 IST)

Grab it guys...if you register new account then you can get additional Rs 500/- discount making the final price Rs 12490/-
I managed to get hold of this. Just in time :p Was in such a hurry that I later felt I should have bought the Micromax mobile instead of opting for the 500 off. But what the heck, needn't be too greedy, it was selling at 14250 yesterday this time.

@ Supra

Same here, Payment of 24.5K was debited because of the twice failed order of LCD monitor. Finally on the third attempt payment went through with paisapay id. On contacting eBay CC by live chat and submitting bank transaction ids they refunded whole amount on the same day.

its 15% off max 500 on new acount registration, u dont get the coupon code for this in ur email , but when u click on the lnk to activate ur new ebay account , the coupon codes displays at the bottom of the same page where it says ur ebay account is now activated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back