eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parv said:
15% Max 2000 :S

Is it applicable to only your account?
Not tied to account, it's tied to my BarclayCard. But it's applicable for new ebay registrations only.

I just got this offer with my statement that i received yesterday. Yet to try out. Intending to buy a nokia phone today evening. Will post on how that goes.

puppeteerX said:
Not tied to account, it's tied to my BarclayCard. But it's applicable for new ebay registrations only.

I just got this offer with my statement that i received yesterday. Yet to try out. Intending to buy a nokia phone today evening. Will post on how that goes.
Hey,

Can you please share the coupon with me?

Tried this on old account.

"The gift voucher BARCLAYS15 could not be found. You may have entered an invalid voucher code. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment."

If it was working should have said something like not eligible..

has anybody got a Rs.100 of coupon. need to buy that Verbatim SD card. or anybody can purchase it on my behalf?? i'll transfer ASAP.
URGENT!

Yep, neither did i check it, i just recieved my statement 3 days ago, and it was in the voucher there.. bad luck.. now i'll need to find something else.

please let me know if Moserbaer DVD Set of 10 @99 worth the shot. Will these DVDs (DVD-R ) work on my Chinese DVD player(passion DVD player) and old DVD drive of computer? Any idea?

I am not getting the 15% 500 Rs of on new accounts now. I just created another new account and the coupons dont work.
Will it get activated again sometime later on is it? Or are their new coupons for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back