eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rakrules

Get the mobile for mobile store directly. They are selling here in Bangalore for Rs 1600 with 1GB card free :)

I got it via ebay for 1020 shipped as the seller (same as in the link u posted) had posted a big claim that its the lowest price anywhere and he will bundle it for free if someone finds it for lesser anywhere (his price was Rs 1890 shipped then). I immediately called him and told I can supply him 1000 pieces at 1600 + shipping :rofl: and wanted the free handset. But as every lamer seller/dealer/banias in India they will never give things for free (profit has to be made and they have to become rich )....finally he offered me to give the phone for Rs 1200 shipped. I used a 15% coupon and got it for 1000 bucks :D

Got the phone yesterday and I must say not even any other phone worth 2k can come close to it :D....the built quality is just superb :D

DVD thing is real hot deal... any code please

For now if u want get 2 nos (100 DVDs) ....you will get a HP 2GB pen drive which is easily worth over 250 bucks that you can sell off. So ur cost per 50 disc will surely be below 500 per 50 discs which is an amazing deal I believe :)

Btw anybody got any Scorching deals gifts

@Supra

I asked a couple of "mobile stores" in Pune and they said it is not available with them.

So only option is ebay for me :(

Any other thing you can suggest.

But cant i get the 2GB pen drive instead since that 15% thing is not available.

Also the ebay link says that the 1701 price is till tomorrow only so if that is real then it would be issue for me if the price is jacked up, then even if i get the 15% off the price will probably reach at this point only :S

Supra said:
@rakrules

Get the mobile for mobile store directly. They are selling here in Bangalore for Rs 1600 with 1GB card free :)
I got it via ebay for 1020 shipped as the seller (same as in the link u posted) had posted a big claim that its the lowest price anywhere and he will bundle it for free if someone finds it for lesser anywhere (his price was Rs 1890 shipped then). I immediately called him and told I can supply him 1000 pieces at 1600 + shipping :rofl: and wanted the free handset. But as every lamer seller/dealer/banias in India they will never give things for free (profit has to be made and they have to become rich )....finally he offered me to give the phone for Rs 1200 shipped. I used a 15% coupon and got it for 1000 bucks :D

Got the phone yesterday and I must say not even any other phone worth 2k can come close to it :D....the built quality is just superb :D
Even I am interested, can you ask seller to list at 1200 and provide me the link?.

Thanks in advance.

lol 1200 was a special case listing as I pointed him out that his lowest price guarantee is not valid and I should get a free phone as promised in the listing.

Now he has removed that post after burning his fingers once :p

Anyone from Bangalore can get it for 1.6k from Mobile Store directly with a free 1GB card.

Others order it off from ebay with free 2GB pen drive which is anyway worth Rs 200-250 !

Supra said:
lol 1200 was a special case listing as I pointed him out that his lowest price guarantee is not valid and I should get a free phone as promised in the listing.

Now he has removed that post after burning his fingers once :p

Anyone from Bangalore can get it for 1.6k from Mobile Store directly with a free 1GB card.

Others order it off from ebay with free 2GB pen drive which is anyway worth Rs 200-250 !
Not Just in Banglaore, its available in almost all the Mobile Store shops for Rs. 1599. (I checked it in chennai shops, its available. If ordered from their site, shipping is free)

In fact, The Mabile Store is the National Distributor of Alcatel Mobile phones. Bombay Mall guy in ebay had posted that his price was the cheapest, I wonder how he had the guts to do so, when The Mobile store themselves are selling (distris with a huge chain) at Rs. 1599. His earlier Deal Price was Rs. 1890, he might have revised the price after getting lot of mails :p.

He is selling Orange colored ones at even higher price, 2k.

Alcatel NRG Sports Mobile Price - Buy Alcatel NRG Sports Mobile at Lowest Price in India

Someone here had even started a separate thread for this deal.

Supra said:
@rakrules

Congrats on your new backup phone.
Can you post some pics? Need to buy a couple of backup phones. Is this the best deal on ebay for phone <2k? Or is there other phone with features like this one and good looks and bild quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back