eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sell an item on ebay ..
can anyone tell me how much time does it take for me to get the payment of the item listed from ebay ?

[/COLOR]
rocker123 said:

can anyone tell me how much time does it take for me to get the payment of the item listed from ebay ?
payments on ebay are processed on monday and thursday

if the seller marks the item as received before monday , then it will be processed on monday and remitted to ur account and after 2 days it will be in ur account by max wednesday,

for payments procesed on thursday , if the buyer marks the item as received after monday but before thursday , it will be processed on thursday and remiited to ur account , which will reflect on saturday in ur account at the most

hope u get it

MohitPreet said:
[/COLOR]
payments on ebay are processed on monday and thursday

if the seller marks the item as received before monday , then it will be processed on monday and remitted to ur account and after 2 days it will be in ur account by max wednesday,
for payments procesed on thursday , if the buyer marks the item as received after monday but before thursday , it will be processed on thursday and remiited to ur account , which will reflect on saturday in ur account at the most

hope u get it

Thanks for the info bro ... :)

rocker123 said:

In addition to what Mohit has posted, you will also be intimated by an email with an attachment in the form of a pdf which states the NEFT transaction details.

Just a word of caution when dealing with the dealer cbayin who is a member of TE btw. waseem46 IIRC.

I had bought a processor - E5400 through him last week and thanks to the bandh, DTDC had it delivered today evening. But please take a look at the packaging. Absolutely shoddy - no cushioning and not even the brown wrapping has been done properly. The box is exposed in the sides as evident from the pics. Not the kind of packaging one may expect especially during monsoons. My several other consignments were beautifully wrapped.

68184092.jpg

88226180.jpg

^ no big deal with that cbay people shipping from bhopal , so called mediahome;s business partners , i bought one verbatim portable HDD and 3-4 sound magic pl11 and xigmatek fans from mediahome which were so called shipped from bhopal by these very cbayin people , all tell u all these were just wrapped in a bday gift wrapper , the HDD outer plastic case was crushed, coz of this wrapper , but no damage to the HDD , the earphone pl11 were alo like this , boxes were crushed ,

very poor packing , i complained to mediahome back then also , i guess it was jan this year , he said people there are very new , dont know much abt packing , they have not learnt till now

It is so absolutely unacceptable when expensive stuff is shipped without proper packing. I always talk to the concerned seller before I buy anything and ask them to take another 100 bucks to pack it properly, most of them claim that their packing is fool proof !!! And it usually arrives like this !!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have been eying the same processor for a while now (E5400) for a media player setup, but not sure if I want to go this route or with a WDTV Live. What are you intending to use it for ?

Desecrator said:
Just a word of caution when dealing with the dealer cbayin who is a member of TE btw. waseem46 IIRC.

I had bought a processor - E5400 through him last week and thanks to the bandh, DTDC had it delivered today evening. But please take a look at the packaging. Absolutely shoddy - no cushioning and not even the brown wrapping has been done properly. The box is exposed in the sides as evident from the pics. Not the kind of packaging one may expect especially during monsoons. My several other consignments were beautifully wrapped.

68184092.jpg

88226180.jpg

^This was for a friend who wanted a very basic comp but had to work on a enginerring simulation s/w Ansys and Fluent. This was the most VFM solution. :)

^^ Leave him a -ve feedback or at least a neutral one specifying the cause. Btw Mediahome was also well known for his brown paper packing :rofl:...cheapo guys and lamers. In fact a torn and crushed box for me is same as like an old used piece. So you can consult with him for some compensation otherwise -ve feedback. If you have already left feedback and marked it as received nothing much can be done :(

MohitPreet said:
^ no big deal with that cbay people shipping from bhopal , so called mediahome;s business partners , i bought one verbatim portable HDD and 3-4 sound magic pl11 and xigmatek fans from mediahome which were so called shipped from bhopal by these very cbayin people , all tell u all these were just wrapped in a bday gift wrapper , the HDD outer plastic case was crushed, coz of this wrapper , but no damage to the HDD , the earphone pl11 were alo like this , boxes were crushed ,

very poor packing , i complained to mediahome back then also , i guess it was jan this year , he said people there are very new , dont know much abt packing , they have not learnt till now
Heloow brother.. i have never sold verbatim har drive on eBay!!!...

and abt this case.. i will give him full refund. and will fcuk dtdc.. it not my fault if they have done this to the package... why you received that product like this..? you would have not recieved that product like this if courier guy delivered you a package like this... send me product back... i will give you refund... which is not a big deal. and ebay will bear your courier charges also ;). and i will settle this from DTDC...

see my feedbacks also before commenting :

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cbayin&ftab=AllFeedback

^ sir i bought the verbatim portable hdd from mediahome and he said it wud be shipped out from u guys from bhopal

and it wrapped in a green colored gift wrap i remember ,

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

even the sound magic pl11 which i bought from mediahome were shipped by u people only as tols by MH himself

checked the bill , ithe verbatim was sent by ktech distributors , ranchi , not u people , but all i knew was that it was not shipped by MH himself

MohitPreet said:
checked the bill , ithe verbatim was sent by ktech distributors , ranchi , not u people , but all i knew was that it was not shipped by MH himself
there u go!!! u shuld check everything bfore giving any comments...

I think the point being made is that packing is not about just putting a brown cover on top of the manufacturer box. Fragile computer items must have a few layers of bubble wrap and packed in a bigger box that what the original manufacturer shipped in.

waseem46 said:
and abt this case.. i will give him full refund. and will fcuk dtdc.. it not my fault if they have done this to the package... why you received that product like this..? you would have not recieved that product like this if courier guy delivered you a package like this... send me product back... i will give you refund... which is not a big deal. and ebay will bear your courier charges also ;). and i will settle this from DTDC...

Courier should be blamed here. But cBay should have used bubble wrap which is essential for all shipment of critical components.. I think he has learned his lesson here..

I don't think we should judge him just by this incident alone... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back