eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
vinayaga said:
I think the point being made is that packing is not about just putting a brown cover on top of the manufacturer box. Fragile computer items must have a few layers of bubble wrap and packed in a bigger box that what the original manufacturer shipped in.
arey yaar. i have sold many items like this. but the thing is dtdc delivers product in very good condition. but this time they literally fcuked item (i agree). i will show them the pics also. and can give full refund to the buyer also if he is not satisfied. thats it! you guys are more imp. for me than that processor.i love being here and i like u ppl. u all are my friends. if he would contacted me directly i would have already refunded him. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

HailStonE said:
Courier should be blamed here. But cBay should have used bubble wrap which is essential for all shipment of critical components.. I think he has learned his lesson here..

I don't think we should judge him just by this incident alone... :)
i agree bro... :). actually i do not pack stuff for the orders. theres a guy called Ganesh aka gannu :p who packs stuff. he packed processor box first time. he din knew abt how to pack it.

To be frank, I had put your E5400 on my watch list a few days back even before this post, but did not have a clue that you are a TE member. Your assertion here means that I will surely add you to my sellers to look for in ebay.

waseem46 said:
arey yaar. i have sold many items like this. but the thing is dtdc delivers product in very good condition. but this time they literally fcuked item (i agree). i will show them the pics also. and can give full refund to the buyer also if he is not satisfied. thats it! you guys are more imp. for me than that processor.i love being here and i like u ppl. u all are my friends. if he would contacted me directly i would have already refunded him. :)

waseem46 said:
i agree bro... :). actually i do not pack stuff for the orders. theres a guy called Ganesh aka gannu :p who packs stuff. he packed processor box first time. he din knew abt how to pack it.
Gannu packed & fukced up the CPU which was meant for Gannu... :rofl:

waseem46 said:
he packed processor box first time. he din knew abt how to pack it.
Then you shouldn't be running a business in the first place. And fugg your ratings - I know I should have given you a negative one but I left it there since the processor was working.

At least teach your assistants how to pack the consignments properly. And this time it was not that DTDC screwed with it but you did not pack it the way it was meant to be packed. No bubble wrapping and not even the brown wrapping was sufficient to cover the package.

waseem46 said:
Heloow brother.. i have never sold verbatim har drive on eBay!!!...

and abt this case.. i will give him full refund. and will fcuk dtdc.. it not my fault if they have done this to the package... why you received that product like this..? you would have not recieved that product like this if courier guy delivered you a package like this... send me product back... i will give you refund... which is not a big deal. and ebay will bear your courier charges also ;). and i will settle this from DTDC...

see my feedbacks also before commenting :

eBay Feedback Profile for cbayin
Sorry to interfear, ebay wont refund shipping charges, they are idiots, I have purchased mobile phones through ebay and sent back to the seller after seeing the poor quality of the mobiles, ebay said in chatting they will refund the shipping charges, they have not refunded upto now and latest news is return shipping charges will be given incase of replacement and not for return of the item. Ebay sucks.

buddingwhizkid said:
lol :) really you guys still buy toy cars :)
Hehehehe.......

I stil buy Die Cast Scales & would do so till I don't have sufficient energy left to pick up a toy car......

It's a Passion u'll never lose once u become a collector.....

:D

jampack said:
100/- off on 500 or more. Valid for new accounts.

J9OI66WRNZ

150/- off on 500 or more. Also valid for new accounts only.

N2ZZWZOWO5
Is this offer gone? I tried with a new account today, but it's bouncing?!

I thought it was supposed to be alive till this thursday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back