eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
putting all my buys currently on hold seeing the weather.the courier guys usually fcuk up the packaging during this season.

I know waseem bhai and he is a very good dealer, always been helpful and courteous. He will sort this out. :hap2:

Even he would agree to make sure on improving the packaging. You just cant trust these courier wallas

MohitPreet said:
if its 15% it wud be 500 max , good for smll price less than 4k , dont want 10% max 500 it shud be atleast 10% max 1000 :p
Oh .. ICICI 10% ... 1000 off... best days .....

I have dealt with him a couple of times. Seems a good dealer. But I would suggest you not to go for this deal as it has Dealer warranty.

dennis_nail said:
I have dealt with him a couple of times. Seems a good dealer. But I would suggest you not to go for this deal as it has Dealer warranty.
+1 for above post

In worse condition, Opt for dealer warrenty , if he is from your city.

ok..got a 50 rs coupon.i think this would be the norm in future.so say goodbye to those 100 bucks off coupons and search for stuff worth rs 55 :p

dantool said:
ok..got a 50 rs coupon.i think this would be the norm in future.so say goodbye to those 100 bucks off coupons and search for stuff worth rs 55 :p
50 rs:huh: It all started with 300 off, then 250, 200, 150, 100 and now 50 :( So, this is evident that eBay will provide 25 and 10 off too soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back