eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money is refunded to buyer, even though it has been marked as received. Ebay just washes its hands off the matter, and now the seller must contact the buyer and plead to send the money by other way.

^Not for all the cases, some time seller gets money after showing enough proofs and this is what happend to me as well. Seller will not get money if ebay feels that buyer/seller both are same or some what related too :D

MohitPreet said:
can u tell me wat happens if the seller is banned/ suspended after the buyer has marked the item received and the money is in ur ebay paisapay account but is never transferred to the seller's account coz it got banned in the mean time,

where does that money go ,

they will not transfer to the seller coz he;s banned , buyer has already marked the item so he can t get the refund , so where does that part go ,

does ebay take the money for ever never to return to the seller ??

plz somebody answer this if any idea
same thing happened to me, i brought something from ebay & then one day i got a call from the seller that he was banned & the ebay helpline guys told him that the money was refunded to my account, hence i finished the deal outside.

this usually happens when ebay senses misuse of the discount coupons, whereas mine was not a fake sale, but i did lose the discount facility.

anyways, ebay did not go to the DOGS at all but this is what happened, people misused the facility for them to disable all these facilities, hope ebay figures out the better way so that these things can be started again.

I guess, those 50 off on 55 were meant only to catch fake ebay registrations. No coupon since last three four weeks, may be the promotional period is over.

finally a coupon

5% max 500

Code:

E22KXUU19D

Max. discount of Rs.50o

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

memories_dv said:
Just got this in my email...im sure its ID specific, useful for those who dont check emails of multiple accounts :p
wat % age ??

6pack said:
came under some trouble with ebay. i paid for an item and payment is showing as under process even after more than 24 hours are over. called cc and the guy after verifying my name and address told me to wait for another 24 hours. He says after that 24 hours if the status still shows as under process i should contact the seller and tell him ebay told me to contact him. So does the money go directly to the seller instead of ebay? Else why would ebay want me to contact the seller and ask him to ship the item?

And what chances are there of the seller believing my story in the first place? Seems like after this vodafone coupon sharing thingie, ebay is looking at each and every account properly. Else they wouldn't be asking people having accounts from more than a year for verification.
asked seller to help regarding this and now seller does not want to ship item until ebay clears the mess from their side. ebay is unprofessional, really!!

what can i do in such case. sent an email to ebay along with paisapay id. will ebay eat my money now? seems i wont get hdd or money :(

:mad:

any 100 off coupon , need to buy those coffee mugs n DOW

6pack said:
asked seller to help regarding this and now seller does not want to ship item until ebay clears the mess from their side. ebay is unprofessional, really!!

what can i do in such case. sent an email to ebay along with paisapay id. will ebay eat my money now? seems i wont get hdd or money :(

:mad:
ask the seller to initiate refund form his paisapay id , money will be in ur account in 3 days

me too in a fix...

buyer havent shipped my item.. tmrw last day.. will need to open a dispute..

MohitPreet said:
any 100 off coupon , need to buy those coffee mugs n DOW

ask the seller to initiate refund form his paisapay id , money will be in ur account in 3 days

but money is with paisapay right? and i had used vodafone coupon so i wouldn't get that deal again.

Coupons stealing days are far gone... ebay charges fees like 10% .... So anything less than 10% is useless

Unless you are genuine buyer .

i guess thats the smart solution given my Ebay tech heads...

Those Mofo forgot if seller fees are like 10% Then we will always prefer going to Market and buying it ourself :)

@MohitPreet, you're right. i've sent ebay a mail asking them to clear up this mess. if i dont get a reply by monday, then i'll ask them to refund my money back. the more i think, the more it seems i won't get money or hdd now. what bad luck. :mad:

i will stop buying from ebay after this. don't want anything to do with that unprofessional company. useless paisaypay. wonder what protection they talk of!

^ There is nothing to worry, money is with ebay paisapay. In the end they will either approve payment or cancel order with the refund. Seller can't do anything here. This would happen in 3-5 days maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back