eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess ebay's thinktanks finally realized that their sales were dropped bigtime.

They should give more attractive coupons or gifts as before to improve sales

Why one should buy over internet unless,its available for better deal

virus32win said:
^ There is nothing to worry, money is with ebay paisapay. In the end they will either approve payment or cancel order with the refund. Seller can't do anything here. This would happen in 3-5 days maximum.
ok, so payment is with paisapay i suppose. i have screenshots of the transaction ids and also ample proof that the payment was a success from icici bank side. if ebay still maintains that they do not have the money, i will go have a talk with my bank manager and ask for the beneficiary account name & number to which the payment was made. and i will file a case of fraud against them when i have foolproof evidence that the money was transferred to their account. i wont take this lying down. it all depends on ebay reply to my email.

6pack said:
ok, so payment is with paisapay i suppose. i have screenshots of the transaction ids and also ample proof that the payment was a success from icici bank side. if ebay still maintains that they do not have the money, i will go have a talk with my bank manager and ask for the beneficiary account name & number to which the payment was made. and i will file a case of fraud against them when i have foolproof evidence that the money was transferred to their account. i wont take this lying down. it all depends on ebay reply to my email.
arre bhai , no need for that extreme thoughts even , let alone actually doing it , :p

just ask the seller to initiate refund request from his paisapay id and u can see money in ur bank acc/ CC statement in 3 days from that

^^ loads of 10% cpns in my mail box :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also got a 100 off voucher on 105

FDTRHC0004

Valid till 5th October '10

not able to pay using my sbi cc..

i get redirected to the sbi site for password..after entering that..

a new page opens..

please wait your payment is being made..

but nothing happens after that..

it just gets stuck there..

have tried it umpteen times..no success..

MohitPreet said:
arre bhai , no need for that extreme thoughts even , let alone actually doing it , :p

just ask the seller to initiate refund request from his paisapay id and u can see money in ur bank acc/ CC statement in 3 days from that
Mohit Bhai seller ko abhi payment aaye hee nahi to refund kaisa hoga? How can seller initiate refund without payment in paisapay account?

@6pack

Just note down transaction ID from bank statement. Contact eBay customer care with payment details. They will approve / refund payment for sure, it's matter of 3-5 days wait. Tip for fast refund / approval of pending payment--Behave sincerely with ebay agents.

virus32win said:
Mohit Bhai seller ko abhi payment aaye hee nahi to refund kaisa hoga? How can seller initiate refund without payment in paisapay account?

I think Mohit is right. I have heard the same thing. Dont know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back