eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
MohitPreet said:
^ u shud have made a new account and got used khojguru coupon to get 150 off on 500
done that too, but i take extra care with details like addresses, phone numbers, ip add, inprivate browsing no cookies so lot safe, not the same CC or debit card, NETSSAFE roks on ebay...

^^ hey , how many netsafe cards are u able to use on ur hdfc CC , i m not able to create more than 3 per day,

it says u have reached the max no of limits allowed per day

do u also have 3 netsafe cards/day restriction?

MohitPreet said:
^^ hey , how many netsafe cards are u able to use on ur hdfc CC , i m not able to create more than 3 per day,

it says u have reached the max no of limits allowed per day

do u also have 3 netsafe cards/day restriction?
well i have created max 5 netsafe cards per day (thats limit which i have on my a/c but since i am on corporate a/c may limit is higher, for normal a/c it might be 3 not sure though), especially in early vodfone cpn days all 5 used to be utilized same day.

Actually since each netsafe cards r unique using them is pretty safe & less chance of banned a/c.

if someone can spare a vodafone coupon for me. then i'd be really grateful.
last time it was hard luck for me.! :p

utsav said:
i just called ebay customer service and the guy told me that there are assured gifts too which will start after 11th and the codes for that will be displayed on ebay india site

he told me about some gifts which will be there in the promo

999- 4999 2gb pen drive / 250 Rs to charity
5k-9999 bt headset, web cam 750 charity
10k-13999 160gb HDD , micromax q1 , 1500Rs to charity

20k+ transcend photo frame / ipod shuffle / 3K donation to charity
Thanks bro. Will wait till 11th for my iphone 4 purchase.
:)

^ its better to donate money urself to any temple/gurudwara then to these high profile charity funding IMO, as they r already supported by stars and superstars

MohitPreet said:
^ its better to donate money urself to any temple/gurudwara then to these high profile charity funding IMO, as they r already supported by stars and superstars
+1
judge yourself if your donation goes in right hands..

Is the khojguru new account coupon still working.... ?? someone please confirm

atleast i m buyig these Global Easy Buy

was waiting since long for some good coupon to buy foam bath

not available on ebay.in :p

or if somebody can tell me some cheap source of these good foam baths available online here in india :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back