eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose one of member here offer 10% ebay discount coupon, How much will I get discount on 3000/- product,really 300/-? Or what max discount coupon can be valid on purchasing items worth 3k/-(10%/20% etc?)

hayabusa_ryu said:
Suppose one of member here offer 10% ebay discount coupon, How much will I get discount on 3000/- product,really 300/-? Or what max discount coupon can be valid on purchasing items worth 3k/-(10%/20% etc?)
For 3000 you will get 300/- with 10% coupon limited to 500/- maximum on 5000 amount.

Hey guys. I need a coupon, any % urgently. If possible then one with 1000(+) limit.

Would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

can anyone help out with this..

So i bought a cheap mobile from a dealer in ebay as said few days back and he didnt ship. he gave me false tracking code also.

On oct 02 was the last day the item was supposed to be shipped to me according to paisapay. so i marked it not received on oct 03.

stating that item details were false and all.

It said it will take 5 days to process the refund and it will give 5 days for the seller to explain himself.

can anyone tell how long will it take to get my money back?.. or will it be given to seller?

^^ they will check the proof, like the tracking no provided by seller - which indeed is fake as u know,

so case will be decided in ur favour and u will get refund after 5 days of sellers appeal,

dont worry

yup verified online and from local courier office.

and besides he just had lot of negative feedback in last few days.

all were false shipment info. hope those people also got the money back.-

Hey guys. I need a coupon, any % urgently. If possible then one with 1000(+) limit.

Would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

I have a 10% max 500...let me know if u require it.

Crap. DOW also taken off! WTF is wrong with eBay. And these deals are gonna be there till November 2nd. Does that mean 1 month of dry period, considering this is in tandem with the equally stupid eBay Edge thing?

Finally i got a mail from Ebay to join their Edge Program. Enrolled in it. I dont know the points funda in it but Edge is there to make sure that Old Accounts which are used regularly also get some kind of discounts instead of just 5% coupons!
Also the Diwali deals will be updated as per need basis now i think.
@agantuk - why is The Edge system crap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back