eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
shravank30 said:
I have a 10% 500 max coupon, But how do i get you the advantage , as it is id specific.

I am not using it for sure.
U Can Get a 10% discount Over any product on ebay.the total Discount would not be more than Rs 500 :)

Ebay egde is stupid crap programme

when u buy 10000rs you get 250 points thats equal to 250rs that to after 3months from jan 2011

Entry Criteria:

* You should have done minimum Rs.10000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) of purchases or

* Minimum 10 purchase transactions on the Website since 1st July, 2010 00:00:01 Hrs IST

its too stupid eligibility criteria

How do I join?

You can join by enrolling or simply by responding to an invitation email that eBay may send from time to time.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
U Can Get a 10% discount Over any product on ebay.the total Discount would not be more than Rs 500 :)
gulabji read his post properly :p he is asking how others can make use of the coupon as it is id specific

_

I too have couple of 5% and 10% discount coupons.... I wont' be using any of them.. I can share the account details with members with a good rating here.

prasanth11 said:
ebay egde is stupid crap programme

when u buy 10000rs you get 250 points thats equal to 250rs that to after 3months from jan 2011

entry criteria:

* you should have done minimum rs.10000/- (rupees ten thousand) of purchases or

* minimum 10 purchase transactions on the website since 1st july, 2010 00:00:01 hrs ist

its too stupid eligibility criteria

how do i join?

You can join by enrolling or simply by responding to an invitation email that ebay may send from time to time.

Phail.... :(

i need to buy something of about 3k. I already have a 10% off max 500 coupon (discount of Rs 300)...Should i use that, or is there a better coupon or offer .??

i just called ebay customer service and the guy told me that there are assured gifts too which will start after 11th and the codes for that will be displayed on ebay india site

he told me about some gifts which will be there in the promo

999- 4999 2gb pen drive / 250 Rs to charity
5k-9999 bt headset, web cam 750 charity
10k-13999 160gb HDD , micromax q1 , 1500Rs to charity

20k+ transcend photo frame / ipod shuffle / 3K donation to charity

akshay7g said:
Guys I got both my accounts banned:cry: Sorry for wasting the coupons:(
Now how will I get the refund? I purchased using CC. Do I have any chance to lift the ban?

P.S Never use the same CC for more than one account.
Once again sorry for wasting the coupons :(
One seller sent the item :S good or bad thing?:huh:
I mean what if seller sends some other stuff? Since my account is already suspended will ebay help me if in case seller cheats :(
Maybe I'm thinking overboard here ;)

akshay7g said:
One seller sent the item :S good or bad thing?:huh:
I mean what if seller sends some other stuff? Since my account is already suspended will ebay help me if in case seller cheats :(
Maybe I'm thinking overboard here ;)
akshay chill yaar, did seller had good feedback or was powersller then he must have sent proper item...wait n watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back