eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
varkey said:
I'm not sure if refunds are counted as a payment. I have setup auto debit and and even though I received 1-2 refunds after the statement generation which was greater than the total amount due, on the due date, they debited the full amount from my account.
So what did u do with the refunds? Sorry for asking too many questions. Its just that its my first time encountering with CC refunds. Curse you ebay !!

Whenever you make payment for your credit-card bills, the amount gets credited to your CC account. When you receive a refund from eBay or any other vendor, the same thing happens. So yes, whatever is credited to your CC account, is considered as payment. The only thing is that the credit should happen before the due date of your bill payment.

varkey said:
I'm not sure if refunds are counted as a payment. I have setup auto debit and and even though I received 1-2 refunds after the statement generation which was greater than the total amount due, on the due date, they debited the full amount from my account.
why are u confusing akhsay :p , nothing will happen , and y do u have auto debit facility , i was also refunded 10k in my cc after bill generation , i paid the bill minus the refund amt of 10k , it will appear in ur statemnt as credit , nothing to worry

Pat said:
Whenever you make payment for your credit-card bills, the amount gets credited to your CC account. When you receive a refund from eBay or any other vendor, the same thing happens. So yes, whatever is credited to your CC account, is considered as payment. The only thing is that the credit should happen before the due date of your bill payment.
MohitPreet said:
why are u confusing akhsay :p , nothing will happen , and y do u have auto debit facility , i was also refunded 10k in my cc after bill generation , i paid the bill minus the refund amt of 10k , it will appear in ur statemnt as credit , nothing to worry
Thanks guys. I get it now. So i guess I dont have to pay for the CC dues since I have enough credits to cover it.

Ebay question..

Vendor may not be able to deliver the item as it might take few more days for him to get in stock. I dont want to cancel the order. Due date of shipping is coming in 2 days. I am ready to wait for few more days until vendor gets stock. What to do ?

thirumalkumaran said:
Hmm..

Any idea about ebay gifts...?

do we get notified when they are despatched?

I had ordered on sat (23 oct'10) when i may expect the gifts?

Not so soon.. ;) It will take at least one month-two months for eBay to dispatch the gifts. In the condition itself, eBay states that it will take up to a maximum of 45 days! If you are lucky enough, you'll be getting it within two weeks. (But chances are very low for that, say 1-2%)

Praks said:
Ebay question..

Vendor may not be able to deliver the item as it might take few more days for him to get in stock. I dont want to cancel the order. Due date of shipping is coming in 2 days. I am ready to wait for few more days until vendor gets stock. What to do ?
Vendor has an option to request ebay for extension of deadline and ebay will pass the request to you. You will basically click a button accepting the extension. if you wish not to wait the system will automatically initiate refund process once the deadline is over.

thirumalkumaran said:
^^ Thanks, but do we get info that it is being despatched?

You have to do live chat with the eBay officials for that. They will say that whether it has been dispatched or not. Sometimes they will say that you'll be notified automatically via eBay with tracking numbers. But till now I didn't got any such information on my mailbox.:p

i dont see the diwali offer anymore so it is closed now.They have new offer of 10% discount on next purchase of 10k and 15% for 20k

arjun123 said:
Bhaiyya link ko ek baar dekh to lo. Diwali gift coupons are not there anymore. Instead there is this new 10% and 15% discount scheme.
wheres the 15 % off? thts what i am looking for :)

he he, IT's another rip off IMO.

buy worth 10K or more and get 10% off on another purchase.

buy worth 20K or more and get 15% off on another purchase.

Max Discount 1000. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back