eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjumrani said:
I think netgear might be better instead of belkin. Since both of them aren't true N routers and the range is the same, I'd go with a better looking one.

You should look into it if u want.
i did see the netgear one..but don't you think Belkin one looks more classy!

apart for looks,is there anything that gives netgear a edge over belkin....? hows the configuration part? and reliabilty factor?

any help will be appreciated.

sorry mods..i know a wrong place for this discussion.

but i am still asking for a 150 off coupon..

freak86 said:
i did see the netgear one..but don't you think Belkin one looks more classy!

apart for looks,is there anything that gives netgear a edge over belkin....? hows the configuration part? and reliabilty factor?

any help will be appreciated.

sorry mods..i know a wrong place for this discussion.

but i am still asking for a 150 off coupon..
I like the look of the netgear one. Its just a little different from other usual black ones. Im indifferent towards belkin's looks.

I don't think there is any advantage, but netgear is a better company when routers are concerned I think, but then I have only ever bought 1 router...

PcEnthu said:
I registered a week back and got one of those coupons. I want to buy a 3G modem, this one specifically. Is this a good deal (price/seller).

Can I have any coupons to lower the price further ?

I asked this seller if he is willing to sell the modem outside Ebay ( Since he is in Malad,Mumbai), he replied saying he can give at 2650 per piece for 3 pieces.
So i guess, if we have a GO here, we can get for much cheaper.
What say guys?

Need to buy 1831 for BSNL 3G: Any suggestions where should I buy it from

eBay India: UMG1831 HUAWEI 21 Mbps USB 3G modem Hi Speed data card (item 260717747849 end time 05-Feb-2011 18:07:42 IST)

or

eBay India: Huawei UMG1831 3G usb modem Data Card 21 Mbps HSUPA + (item 110641611415 end time 04-Feb-2011 19:12:04 IST)

or

Any other option you may suggest.

Moreover I have no coupons available with so I am planning to get the Belkin spike strip under the V day scheme. Is it actually worth it or the 4Gb Iball Usb option is better ?

Kindly do not bother regarding the above query. Bought the modem locally for 2650 with 1 year warranty. Thanks for all the help provided.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back