eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat said:
If you need to buy genuine Ray-ban glasses, PM me. I could arrange it for you!
i also need genuine rayban , please tell me how can u arange and the cost price , i am looking for rayban aviators (black)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Pat said:
If you need to buy genuine Ray-ban glasses, PM me. I could arrange it for you!
i also need genuine rayban , please tell me how can u arange and the cost price , i am looking for rayban aviators (black)

Dammit. Cant use the Valentines coupons for DoW items. And the cheapest iPod Touch 32GB is at 15.6K while on DoW its at 14.6K. Difference of 1000 bucks. Worth taking the higher priced one and avail of the 250GB HDD?

AsidXxx said:
Dammit. Cant use the Valentines coupons for DoW items. And the cheapest iPod Touch 32GB is at 15.6K while on DoW its at 14.6K. Difference of 1000 bucks. Worth taking the higher priced one and avail of the 250GB HDD?
Definitely is. HDD is worth 2.5k. You can sell it off if you dont need it. But remember that Ebay takes their own sweet time to ship the gifts

hunt3r said:
Definitely is. HDD is worth 2.5k. You can sell it off if you dont need it. But remember that Ebay takes their own sweet time to ship the gifts

Naa.... Brand new Seagate expansion 250GB(3 yr warranty) costs ~2k. So if he is planning on selling it after getting it @current market price the max he would get is ~1.7k-1.8k. But prices might had slightly dipped/increased when ebay finally ships them by 4-5 weeks :p

DarkAngel said:
Naa.... Brand new Seagate expansion 250GB(3 yr warranty) costs ~2k. So if he is planning on selling it after getting it @current market price the max he would get is ~1.7k-1.8k. But prices might had slightly dipped/increased when ebay finally ships them by 4-5 weeks :p
Oops my bad, i was thinking of the 500 GB hard disk for the Rs 20,000 items. Yep you're right, overall savings might be just 600-700 bucks

Hi,

Looking for 5% 10 % 15 % coupons.
Need to make a quick purchase. Can anyone share his code or do it for me on his behalf.

Thanks

how to get a ebay 10% coupon by recharging Idea prepaid number?

i recharged my idea number with Rs.50 for testing but i got a Cleartrip coupon of Rs.500 off which is of no use to me, any link to that ebay coupon scheme?

Btw if anyone interested in that Cleartrip coupon send me a PM would give it away free since its useless for me.

siril_k said:
how to get a ebay 10% coupon by recharging Idea prepaid number?

i recharged my idea number with Rs.50 for testing but i got a Cleartrip coupon of Rs.500 off which is of no use to me, any link to that ebay coupon scheme?

Btw if anyone interested in that Cleartrip coupon send me a PM would give it away free since its useless for me.

If I am not mistaken the Idea-Ebay Thingy expired in 2010 itself...Dont rem'r the month.
Voda Mumbai users had a 25% upto 750/= bucks off...Fuc#### Insane...I have been holding on to Voda postpaid for more than 2 years and no promotional offers to me. Not even an option for per second billing. I think I will now stop using postpaid and be a vagabound ;-)

sgx100 said:
If I am not mistaken the Idea-Ebay Thingy expired in 2010 itself...Dont rem'r the month.

;-)
I paid my Postpaid Idea bill from their site on 1 Feb and got the 10% coupon... So it seems to be working

pepps3484 said:
I paid my Postpaid Idea bill from their site on 1 Feb and got the 10% coupon... So it seems to be working

peeps ... I was talking about the pre-paid online topup/recharge. Didnt know about the post paid thing.

Vodafone is crazy for its damn puppies. No concern for humans it seems. :mad:
I have been paying online for more than 2 years and not a penny earned.
Thats the reason God invented MNP.

Now Im tired ...Dont have the energy to look for an Idea user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back