eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast, those buyers in Members market of TE can consider it,

If the sellers lists the item in ebay and the buyer buys it from ebay after paying the ebay charges etc to the seller.

He can get the 500 or 250 gb hardisk and there by save 1k rupees :D

buddingwhizkid said:
i found a way to get 500gb hitachi hard drive on ebay for Rs.1000 /-

this valentines month ebay is giving a 500gb hitachi portable hhd if you buy something >20k

so what you need to do is put up an advert on ebay for something>20k and buy it yourself from some other account !

this way you will get all your money-(minus)5%(ebay fees) i.e 1k and you will get your hard drive on the other account in 15-20 days !

im not sure wether this will work or not but seems to be a good deal :p

ebay will ban your account asap and your 20k will get stuck. many sellers have did this before and got banned. why you think people have not done this before :p there are so many conmen out there :bleh:

_

^^ Now this is the exact reason why eBay has stopped providing more coupons and great offers.

Loot lo sab ke sab bichaaron ko..

Want to ask this as I'm new to Ebay and this maybe my first time
I order a product 31/1/2011 and To Be Shipped By Date is 7/2/2011.....but still now seller didn't add any shipping details...I don't think he willing to sell the product, So in that case it is automatically I got my refund to my bank a/c right ? I send the money via E-Banking.

Or do I need to raise claim ? If So how can I claim.

dissel said:
I order a product 31/1/2011 and To Be Shipped By Date is 7/2/2011.....but still now seller didn't add any shipping details...I don't think he willing to sell the product, So in that case it is automatically I got my refund to my bank a/c right ? I send the money via E-Banking.

if you paid via Ebay paisa pay then money will be refuded automatically otherwise you have to raise a claim.

dissel said:

Many times the seller ships the item at the last date or update the shipping info at last date. Also seller can appeal for extended delivery time. You can raise a "item not received" dispute after 7th.

Offtopic : The hitachi hard drive from ebay worth it ? I am planning to buy some stuff for 10k+ but not sure if the drive is actually something worth it. Please let me know.

Thanks.

I won an auction of 120gb Xbox HDD for 1700....a real loot....I was sure he wont ship at that price and will tell me some sort of fake reason...that b***ard said his friend had 20gb for sale and by mistake he wrote it 120gb....@$$**le....Asking me to buy it saying new ones are for 2800 and ask me shall I ship...f**king loser...I obviously said big NO.

What should I do with such dealer?
My money is stuck for 1 week
He has 11 ratings but this is certainly not acceptable...

akhurana said:
make new accounts :p

Actually not a bad idea and quite a feasible solution if you dont intend to be a seller.
Prolly everyone here should make a couple of new fall back ebay accounts :eek:hyeah:

rohan30186 said:
I won an auction of 120gb Xbox HDD for 1700....a real loot....I was sure he wont ship at that price and will tell me some sort of fake reason...that b***ard said his friend had 20gb for sale and by mistake he wrote it 120gb....@$$**le....Asking me to buy it saying new ones are for 2800 and ask me shall I ship...f**king loser...I obviously said big NO.

What should I do with such dealer?

My money is stuck for 1 week

He has 11 ratings but this is certainly not acceptable...
do leave him a negative rating when u get ur money back

I was looking to buy a 1TB internal HDD, and I realized that the valentine days gifts suck.:| Only the Hitachi Externals are good and for that you need to shell out more than 10k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back