eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Post-Paid Idea NCR user getting an Ebay 10% off Coupon. In dire need of one ASAP. Please contact via PM..........

siril_k said:
how to get a ebay 10% coupon by recharging Idea prepaid number?

i recharged my idea number with Rs.50 for testing but i got a Cleartrip coupon of Rs.500 off which is of no use to me, any link to that ebay coupon scheme?

Btw if anyone interested in that Cleartrip coupon send me a PM would give it away free since its useless for me.
i did a recharge for 100 got the voucher code on the payment confirmation page.

Arjun said:

When dude...Did you recharge on their site or somewhere else.

Picked from the idea website...CCP >>>

Terms and Conditions of the Offer for Participants

Online Recharge eBay Offer
TERMS: All Postpaid customers making online bill payments through the Idea Portal during the promotion period starting from 1st February, 2011 till 31st March, 2011 will be eligible for flat 10% discount (limit not to exceed Rs500) by eBay which can be redeemed on any purchase done on www.ebay.in

j_jindal1 said:
How can you recharge post-paid numbers.. ? Are you guys talking about online bill payments..?

Yes Bill Payments through internet.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Arjun said:

Cant find the link on the site buddy ??

sgx100 said:
Yes Bill Payments through internet.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Cant find the link on the site buddy ??
I did the recharge about one week back on the site, looks like they have changed the offer now.

Now you get cleartrip vouchers for prepaid recharge & ebay vouchers for postpaid, earlier they were giving ebay vouchers for prepaid recharge.

Bought an item use the Valentine gift code....after applying the code there is message "Smart Move......etc etc.".....but nowhere I found any sign that I won that gift, not in the paisapay nor purchased list.

How to track down it ?

dissel said:
Bought an item use the Valentine gift code....after applying the code there is message "Smart Move......etc etc.".....but nowhere I found any sign that I won that gift, not in the paisapay nor purchased list.

How to track down it ?

Check the confirmation email that you have got from Ebay on successful payment

The gift you have chosen will be mentioned in that email

i found a way to get 500gb hitachi hard drive on ebay for Rs.1000 /-

this valentines month ebay is giving a 500gb hitachi portable hhd if you buy something >20k

so what you need to do is put up an advert on ebay for something>20k and buy it yourself from some other account !
this way you will get all your money-(minus)5%(ebay fees) i.e 1k and you will get your hard drive on the other account in 15-20 days !
im not sure wether this will work or not but seems to be a good deal :p

^ 20 k is too huge an amount that anyone wud risk it for saving 1000 bucks , wat if something goes wrong and ur sweet 20k get stuck in ebay paisa pay account :p

There are many who have thought like you and suffered at the end. Numerous accounts on ebay were banned because of this very reason, and some innocent people were victim as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back