eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arent the valentines day coupons working on deals of the week????

Just tried to buy a wildfire with hitachi 250gb drive but it didn't accept the coupon... :-(

memories_dv said:
Heres the account locked 50 off 55 coupon for this week, for those who dont want to bother logging into accounts!
If it is account locked, what is the use of the coupon... :S

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, I need some coupon... 5%, 10%, 100 off.... anything will do...

:p

I have bought the same perfume from the same seller perfume2order before on ebay for 999Rs. It is original. Go for it.

its fake............

most perfumes sold online are not genuine. i bought from him after seeing the feedback here .

This is perfume20rder response when someone said its a fake

We sell tester bottles which are having problem like without the box and cap which are declared in all my descriptions. Where the fragrance is concerned, being tester bottles made for Asia the quality is less as compared to the international quality. This is declared clearly in any shop or store you buy tester perfumes from

The first i bought perfume online was from an ebay inter seller 99.9 rating . it was also a fake

buBleZ said:
I have bought the same perfume from the same seller perfume2order before on ebay for 999Rs. It is original. Go for it.
How long does it last?

My doubt is there is no sale in French Connection, how can he get such cheap perfumes?

Is there any place on the internet where you get authentic and un-tampered perfumes?(Which can be shipped to India of course)

For the record, fashionandyou perfumes are tampered with, ie, they are diluted, thus fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back