eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with these new 5% max 500 off coupons. Seems they don't work with electronic items only.

This coupon can be redeemed only against purchases made in the below mentioned categories:

Apparel & Accessories, Books & Magazines, Cars, Bikes & CVs, Charity, Coins & Notes, Collectibles, Fitness & Sports, Health, Perfume, Personal Care, Home, Decor & Furnishings, Jewellery, Kitchen & Home Appliances, Movies & Music, Musical Instruments, Stamps, Tools & Hardware, Toys, Games & Baby, Watches, Everything Else

These coupons are useless to me. Maybe better to buy everything from TE dealers from now onwards.

^^ To avail cashback, Use the promo code HDFCEMI555 pay with your HDFC Bank Credit card using HDFC Bank’s 3 or 6 month EMI payment option

5% cashback using HDFC credit card!!

Hey are the cordless phones purchased from EBAY.COM usable in India?/ i means are the phone line sockets same.thinking of getting some cordless phones from EBAY.

Got 5% offer coupon, applicable to any item on ebay.in

Code:

2JKVZTJKXA

Max. discount of Rs.500

*eBay Coupon is not redeemable against "Deals of the week" Items

If anyone want to use it , then contact me

no account sharing, you have to pay me and i will buy it for you

Yes and No !!! Phones work, line sockets are the same and all features work perfectly, but caller id specifications are different, so it does not work. Also, the adaptors would be 110v.

sumatrix said:
Hey are the cordless phones purchased from EBAY.COM usable in India?/ i means are the phone line sockets same.thinking of getting some cordless phones from EBAY.

any one buying above 15k will get Hitachi Hard Disk 250 GB = IF any one wants to sell his drive i am in need of that 250 GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back