eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA50 said:
Holi is on 19th, when do you think will i get?? today got a 5% discount coupon :mad:
Only ebay can answer that question :p BTW,why dont you use that 5% coupon? i used it for buying a 1TB hdd.If you already got a 5% coupon then you wont get another coupon in this week.

^^ m thinking of useing it :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

is https://www<dot>billdesk<dot>com safe??, i generally buy from ebay and pay using my sbi debit card, and i am diredted to ccavenue, now they are using billdesk fro transaction? is it safe??

CA50 said:
thanks for that :) going to buy some cooling fans right away
what cooling fans are you looking for ? I am planning to buy cooler master 80mm 6 pack fans. Lets club the order so atleast one of us benefits from 5% off or Holi gifts

^thanks mate for the offer, actually i need some LED cooling fans with transperant frame. And i have already ordered two of those :)

Does anyone have any experience with the seller superdealz_online on ebay (who has listed the 550d for 34.5k as DOTW item)? I find that he has plenty of negative feedbacks, even in the last month.

Edit: Found that modcameras is selling the 550D for 34750. Will buy it through him rather than the DOTW item.

m.khurana said:
^^ why don't you buy 550D locally,it is available at much better price...
^^ Holi Gift... :lol:

He can get the Hitachi 250GB with the Camera. And the prices outside ebay won't be a huge difference IMHO.

It's not for the gift.. Local prices here are on par with ebay prices, in fact more than them. Also, I want to use my CC with EMI option.

Any 5-10% coupons left with anyone?

I had a 5% coupon but ebay has made 5% coupon as First come First serve basis for everyone...so its gone :mad:

^^ I think I have unused 10% off coupon. PM me if you need.

Will be able to check if it is still working tomorrow and if so, PM it to you.

dennis_nail said:
^^ I think I have unused 10% off coupon. PM me if you need.
Will be able to check if it is still working tomorrow and if so, PM it to you.
I have already shared this one to sgx100.
If sgx100 does not use it, you could request it from him.
Please do not send me PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back