eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me guys!

I'm in trouble.

I order a 3g modem from ebay.in but after 4 days passed the seller has not shipped my item.

Even I have sent a mail but he did not bother to reply.

What should I do now ?

Revolution said:
Please help me guys!
I'm in trouble.
I order a 3g modem from ebay.in but after 4 days passed the seller has not shipped my item.
Even I have sent a mail but he did not bother to reply.
What should I do now ?

Why are you panicking ?

The seller has 10 days to ship the item.

If not shipped within that period, you can apply to Ebay for refund.
(I hope you have used Paisapay for payment)
If not, then panic even more

Moreover in the seller details , you can also get his phone number.
Did you try calling him up ?

Till such time you can do nothing but wait.

If the seller has a good feedback, he will surely dispatch the item

In the worst case scenario, if he does not ship, just apply for refund.
No loss except the time & the mental agony

Any one seeks 5% coupon? Try this LGJAHSJZO6 Max. discount of Rs.500, if does not work, shoot PM with address and payment details.

“eBay.in 6th anniversary promotionâ€

# buys any one product or service using PaisaPay worth between Rs. 5,000/- and Rs. 9999/- gets to choose the gift mentioned below:

* Use Code - HAPPYBDAY1 for Gift - Iball Webcam + Iball Headset

# buys any one product or service using PaisaPay worth between Rs. 10,000/- and Rs.24,999/- gets to choose the gift mentioned below:

* Use Code - HAPPYBDAY2 for Gift - Imation 320GB HDD

# buys any one product or service using PaisaPay worth between Rs. 25,000/- and above gets to choose the gift mentioned below:

* Use Code - HAPPYBDAY3 for Gift - Olympus X940camera

The Promotion Period shall be from 23rd March 2011 00:00:01 Hrs till 28st March 2011 23:59:59 Hrs or till stocks last.

It's the 6th Anniversary for ebay.in and the idiots are only giving 5% coupons... :mad:

Anyone needs to use a 5% coupon, let me know. It is account locked though... So, I'll hav to buy the stuff for u... :(

^^ OMG .. I dint know that ebay shares its bday with mine :)
senwrite1 said:
“eBay.in 6th anniversary promotionâ€

# buys any one product or service using PaisaPay worth between Rs. 5,000/- and Rs. 9999/- gets to choose the gift mentioned below:

* Use Code - HAPPYBDAY1 for Gift - Iball Webcam + Iball Headset

# buys any one product or service using PaisaPay worth between Rs. 10,000/- and Rs.24,999/- gets to choose the gift mentioned below:

* Use Code - HAPPYBDAY2 for Gift - Imation 320GB HDD

# buys any one product or service using PaisaPay worth between Rs. 25,000/- and above gets to choose the gift mentioned below:

* Use Code - HAPPYBDAY3 for Gift - Olympus X940camera

The Promotion Period shall be from 23rd March 2011 00:00:01 Hrs till 28st March 2011 23:59:59 Hrs or till stocks last.

hey guys! i'm finalizing a canon 50mm from jjmehta on ebay.. Could someone help me out with any discount coupons (if its useless to them at this point of time) I got a 5% off coupon.. :ashamed:

all got 5% coupons only , now only 5% coupons that too limited , first come first serve they have limited their use also to i guess first 1000 people only

MohitPreet said:
all got 5% coupons only , now only 5% coupons that too limited , first come first serve they have limited their use also to i guess first 1000 people only
I see. Thanks for the heads up :)

How to cancel orders on ebay? I placed one by mistake. Actually wanted to apply a Promo code but the option did not appear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back