eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Sauron

Skilled
Sep 19, 2007
Chandigarh
Supra said:
LOL last week on creating new account a Rs 100 of 105 discount was provided :p.....tell the seller u will buy 230 of his Rs 105 items using 230 new accounts...job done :D

Of course the seller has to co-operate :)

Few ppl in desidime did this I heard
Not that easy, would be caught easily in system by MAC, IP, address, payment source, contact number, shipping information. They will either ban seller or the buyer for abusing ebay. Yeah could work with 5-10 orders but 230 have rare chance...

MohitPreet

Skilled
Dec 17, 2008
just now got this email :

We believe you recently went through an unsuccessful transaction with Seller xxxxxxxxxxxx
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and highly regret the discomfort you had to go through. However, to let you know, eBay is a platform with over 12800 sellers offering a variety of products from 25 different categories.

To ensure a better buying experience for you, eBay offers a discount coupon of Rs.100 that you can avail on any product from the site.

and the buggers had blocked my account long time back and the transaction was cancelled , now offering me a flat 100 off which i cant use with this account as account already blocked :rofl:

anyways i m posting the code hope it works for some :

Coupon Code:

0UR18DKMPV

CA50

Skilled
Dec 26, 2009
GraveYard
^^i got that yesterday :) a rs. 100/- off coupon

Edit: IMO this coupon will work for those who had problem with their first deal

avi

Skilled
Nov 23, 2010
guys when ebay summer offer is going to finish ? Need to make some purchases

jdutt

Disciple
Jun 16, 2006
MohitPreet said:
just now got this email :

We believe you recently went through an unsuccessful transaction with Seller xxxxxxxxxxxx
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and highly regret the discomfort you had to go through. However, to let you know, eBay is a platform with over 12800 sellers offering a variety of products from 25 different categories.

To ensure a better buying experience for you, eBay offers a discount coupon of Rs.100 that you can avail on any product from the site.

and the buggers had blocked my account long time back and the transaction was cancelled , now offering me a flat 100 off which i cant use with this account as account already blocked :rofl:

anyways i m posting the code hope it works for some :

Coupon Code:
0UR18DKMPV
Just tried mate.....it says its issued to another user and be redeemed on my user Id.

Thx anyway.

CA50

Skilled
Dec 26, 2009
GraveYard
jdutt said:
Just tried mate.....it says its issued to another user and be redeemed on my user Id.

Thx anyway.

IMO that coupon wil work if you had problem with your first ebay deal

CA50

Skilled
Dec 26, 2009
GraveYard
^okay mate, just ask the member if he can share his ebay a/c, i too had that coupon, but i used it yesterday, else i could have shared it with you :)

jdutt

Disciple
Jun 16, 2006
CA50 said:
^okay mate, just ask the member if he can share his ebay a/c, i too had that coupon, but i used it yesterday, else i could have shared it with you :)
A lil offtrack, need to buy 4 eneloop "AA" size for my camera....suggest the cheapest route. I found them on ebay. Would be happy if i get them with voucher.

vinayaga

Adept
Jul 9, 2009
Nope, comes every time there is a deal that the seller cancels for any reason. I got three of them in the current year :)

CA50 said:
IMO that coupon wil work if you had problem with your first ebay deal

harmandeep

VirTuaLiZaTioN Freak
Adept
Oct 18, 2007
Batala,India
virtualizationmaximus.com
virus32win said:
Not that easy, would be caught easily in system by MAC, IP, address, payment source, contact number, shipping information. They will either ban seller or the buyer for abusing ebay. Yeah could work with 5-10 orders but 230 have rare chance...
MAC net par nahii ataa ( WAN ) ... woh america mein hii rehtaa haii or hmare ISP access concentrator ke pass

The Sauron

Skilled
Sep 19, 2007
Chandigarh
^ Please elaborate MAC ID concept in WAN and how specially it relates to Indian ISP?

EDIT-Bhai, MAC means (Media Access Control address) not Mac OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.