eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
eXcesscaLIBER said:
yea.. i have only heard about bluetooth and HDD being sent. Has ny1 recd any other gifts?

Actually Ebay made a poppat of me :mad:

The box was light but on top of the packet, the paper said that a Transcend 160GB harddrive was present inside. I was actually happy for a moment thinking they would ahve sent it by mistake and I would keep it anyways(why wouldn't I?:eek:hyeah: )
But when I opened the box stupid Nokia Bluetooth headset was present.I was sad:(

raptor3624 said:
Actually Ebay made a poppat of me :mad:

The box was light but on top of the packet, the paper said that a Transcend 160GB harddrive was present inside. I was actually happy for a moment thinking they would ahve sent it by mistake and I would keep it anyways(why wouldn't I?:eek:hyeah: )
But when I opened the box stupid Nokia Bluetooth headset was present.I was sad:(

LOL.. did u place order on April 1st or smtg?

hehehe no..There was the sheet of paper inside the package that said it contained the headset.

but the transcend thing was a bad joke when I especially need a an external HDD.

1 of my friends ordered an ipod worth 10.2k , chose the free 160gb Hdd, the buyer didnt have stock and thus could not complete the order , he got his 10.2k reimbursed and last week got the free 160gb hdd , wut a bummer

The gift voucher AEQGIMJAA8 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.:mad:

Ya its user specific

deepak3775 said:
The gift voucher AEQGIMJAA8 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.:mad:

Same here.Just tried. :annoyed: But might work for any other user.Because they send the same code to a bunch of those.So keep trying.

Winter said:
Same here.Just tried. :annoyed: But might work for any other user.Because they send the same code to a bunch of those.So keep trying.

they r sending diff codes.just got this one on a locked ebay acc
CKKYBFEJCW 250 off.guess theyre sending them to accounts which hav been inactive too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back