eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
deepak3775 said:
they r sending diff codes.just got this one on a locked ebay acc
CKKYBFEJCW 250 off.guess theyre sending them to accounts which hav been inactive too long

Yup, different codes to different bunch of people.Same happened with those 10% & 15% ones.Some worked for me, others didn't.There's some forum where people were discussing about the 250 bucks flat discount code sent out in Jan & they had the same experience.So hangon to your pants mate, a code for you is on the way :eek:hyeah:

3YRT26PRMG
Discount: 10% off 3YRT26PRMG Max. discount. Valid till 12th May 10% off Max discount 500

MB5LF9BTHE
Discount: 10% off Max. discount Rs.500

CMMZO6OEXP
Discount: 5% Off. Valid till 12th May �9
Stats: 100% success rat

Can someone reply to my question?

Q. Can I purchase something today using "Buy it now" and "paisa pay" and make the payment using the coupon tomorrow? I mean is there any commit to pay option using paisa pay? I know it works in auctions but any trick to make it work in buy it now?

Problem is I don't have enough funds in my bank account and today being sunday I can't submit money either.

20% Off Max Rs 500

Valid till 22nd May

ECD6TKTAJO

NODMR1MNU8

YP2VZMCPOI

All working confirmed

@Arjun nope you cant. Use a CC instead.

just one ? i have. can u use ICICI DEBIT CARD to get the emi facility do i need the CREDIT card itself. please let me know asap. im planning to get that itouch for 11k. thanks reply asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back