eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...is there anyway to cancel an order after I have made payment?

I just ordered some item for 1.5k by mistake ordering the incorrect item:(

^^ talk to the seller immediately. eBay won't help you, it's only on the sellers request that order can be cancelled coz buyers get 100 rs flat voucher if seller doesn't ship the item and that 100'rs is deducted from sellers account.

vercetti said:
Guys...is there anyway to cancel an order after I have made payment?
I just ordered some item for 1.5k by mistake ordering the incorrect item:(

I had the same issue a year back and what i did was i called the seller and asked him to cancel deal and he did... Better you try to contact the dealer...

Unable to contact the seller. They are not picking the phone.

have sent an email to them asking to cancel the order...lets see

anuragjiwrajka said:
I had the same issue a year back and what i did was i called the seller and asked him to cancel deal and he did... Better you try to contact the dealer...

mk151 said:
^^ talk to the seller immediately. eBay won't help you, it's only on the sellers request that order can be cancelled coz buyers get 100 rs flat voucher if seller doesn't ship the item and that 100'rs is deducted from sellers account.

Are you sure ?
I am asking because I ordered i3-2100 from EBay and that seller did not shipped. I have not got any voucher of Rs.100

I doubt ebay deducts money.... if the seller doesn't have stock and cancels the orders....seller gets a negetive feedback nothing else:)

This has happened many times for me when I order HDD's at cheap prices in 2009:)

@ kartikoli

I need to buy media player which enables video, music and photos through USB into LCD TV

can u suggest few good ones???

sam88 said:
@ kartikoli

I need to buy media player which enables video, music and photos through USB into LCD TV

can u suggest few good ones???
sorry bro dont have any experience with them

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

going to buy usb TV tuner and usb wifi adapter

vyral_143 said:
Are you sure ?

I am asking because I ordered i3-2100 from EBay and that seller did not shipped. I have not got any voucher of Rs.100
Yes . Send a mail to cust care saying seller did not ship and ur money was blocked for 15 days for no fault of urs. U will get a flat 100 off voucher. I got two for two products not despatched.

Guys I need suggestions...

I placed an item on ebay for selling, I received around 10 bids for the same and 1 winning bid. when the final bidder didn't pay, I filed a unpaid item case against the bidder.

Surprisingly ebay suspended my account stating "they couldn't reach me" although my account was verified by them on call (all info was accurate and confirmed by the caller). I dropped them a mail and they asked scanned copies of my ID proof with address and Item's original bill. I sent scanned copies of my passport and item bill but still they have not re-activated the account. I'm not getting any reply from them.

Moreover they have sent me invoice of Rs. 75 for the item I had listed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back