eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
j_jindal1 said:
Guys I need suggestions...

I placed an item on ebay for selling, I received around 10 bids for the same and 1 winning bid. when the final bidder didn't pay, I filed a unpaid item case against the bidder.
Surprisingly ebay suspended my account stating "they couldn't reach me" although my account was verified by them on call (all info was accurate and confirmed by the caller). I dropped them a mail and they asked scanned copies of my ID proof with address and Item's original bill. I sent scanned copies of my passport and item bill but still they have not re-activated the account. I'm not getting any reply from them.

Moreover they have sent me invoice of Rs. 75 for the item I had listed...

Strange even I have put up 5 items on Bids (auction), get in touch with CC via call, what was the item (link if possible?) & was buyer having 0 feedback or recently created account?

CC of ebay sucks let me be very honest.. I got my account blocked and they never told me any reason.. Which was tooo strange for me.. On top of it they asked me to send an email and even after email they refused to tell me the issue. Just told me its permanent suspension.. :(

^ its not working i also tried with https://mobileorders.ebay.in/ still it says it will be delivered but doesnt give any option to apply...
<

I was purchased a Phlips Trimmer on Saturday with the help of HDFC Netbanking but Paisapay is still showing "the payment is being processed by paisapay". But the amount was deducted instently from my a/c. Does any one else have faced such issue with HDFC Netbanking on Ebay? How much time they would take to process unconfirmed payments?

I had some coupons, ie 250 off 1000 but it shows

Buy an item on eBay on or before

9th Jan 2012

so, are u sure that it is valid till today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back