OJZT2RHJLG

Min purchase of
Rs. 2,500
Valid till 19th May '09

Joy :)

this should definitely come in handy...thanks:hap2:

EDIT: I hadnt read min purchase part...damn!:S

:tongue:
The gift voucher OJZT2RHJLG has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.
:tongue:
Nothing seems working every coupon comes out issued to another user.

Ppl kindly refrain from repeating the same coupon codes that have already been posted. We all know when new coupon code arrive so it shouldn't be a big deal to check back the posts in this thread in the last 24 hours or so before posting your coupon code.
Specially those who pick up the codes from retailmenot and post here (those posting multiple coupons) must check if someone beat them to it before posting.
We are crowding this thread.

any other 1000 rs voucher .. the one that is listed here does not work ..

10% max discount 1000

F0D5YKOPOK

valid til 19th

The gift voucher F0D5YKOPOK has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Ordered WD 1TB caviar black for Rs 5913 from ebay.

It was for Rs 6800 :mad: at SMC international Nehru place asked in person today.. guess what NP is getting more and more unreasonable day by day.

use ebay with coupons for a better deal :clap: :cool2:

Looks like Ebay has stopped giving out 15% coupons.These 20% ones are only meant for one user Id only.

So from now on I guess only 5% and 10% coupons only.

Damn I wish those 20% coupons with Rs. 500/- off come back like earlier good old days.

Bloody ebay / ICICI :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
trying to buy 5130xm with 10% code and with 3 EMI option.
tried 3 times but stupid it says cannot process. please select different payment method....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and there is no due payment on ICICI gold card i have...WTF

avi_avadhut said:
Bloody ebay / ICICI :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
trying to buy 5130xm with 10% code and with 3 EMI option.
tried 3 times but stupid it says cannot process. please select different payment method....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: and there is no due payment on ICICI gold card i have...WTF

Same thing hapenned to me earlier, thrice it was rejected, paid through netbanking, got approved on the spot at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back