eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srini said:
Same thing hapenned to me earlier, thrice it was rejected, paid through netbanking, got approved on the spot at that time.
but i want to use credit card .... is credit crunch making them take such steps... but why the hell such treatment to valid user....

managed to purchase nokia 5130xm for 5650 :) with CC payment.
but without no EMI option. whenever i was selecting EMI option it was giving errors.

avi_avadhut said:
managed to purchase nokia 5130xm for 5650 :) with CC payment.
but without no EMI option. whenever i was selecting EMI option it was giving errors.

Is it showing under process or approved?.

well i dont know.. i got email from ebay that order is under process :huh:
and as of now no update.... they should not take this much time to take money from gateway.... this is too much... right ?

avi_avadhut said:
and as of now no update.... they should not take this much time to take money from gateway.... this is too much... right ?

They approve payments in 24-48 hours.. Recently for me they took 4 days to approve...

Ebay is annoying sometimes ....

avi_avadhut said:

What to say, my last transaction went for 8 days and rejected, I purchase 1 ethernet card for 185Rs. through online ICICI Bank transfer, it took 8 days saying under process, next day they called me and said it was rejected.

Srini said:
What to say, my last transaction went for 8 days and rejected, I purchase 1 ethernet card for 185Rs. through online ICICI Bank transfer, it took 8 days saying under process, next day they called me and said it was rejected.
shit... we should file case against them. if they dont want to give any option they should remove it from portal. useless ebay:(

avi_avadhut said:
shit... we should file case against them. if they dont want to give any option they should remove it from portal. useless ebay:(

Yes I asked them the same question, what they are saying is there is a problem for some of the online banking transactions and not for all.

Y u need them to email u u have this thread na use the ones listed over here i am sure atleast 1-2 listed here will work

paddydevil said:
why aint i receiving any coupons even after i buy goods worth thousands?
is there any way to receive the coupons?

paddydevil said:
why aint i receiving any coupons even after i buy goods worth thousands?
is there any way to receive the coupons?

That is exactly why you aren't receiving the coupons. It seems ebay sends better coupons to ids which are newer or haven't bought much to get them hooked. I have dozens of ids from the 250 off coupon days and I receive good coupons on all ids except my regular one through which I have done dozens of transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back