eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not from #max_demon. This is a differant dealer.

Terms and conditions for the 4GB pen drive
<

Terms and Conditions

• The offer is not intended to persons resident outside India and minors and person incompetent to contract and any acceptance of offer.
  • This offer can be redeemed only on purchases made through www.ebay.in and only when making payments through PaisaPay.
  • This is a promotional offer only for those who haven’t shopped ANYTHING on eBay yet.
  • Buyer is eligible to purchase only single quantity. Transactions with Multiple quantities will be cancelled and the total amount paid will be refunded.
  • The product is available in two designs, Cruzer Switch and Cruzer Blade. Customer will receive any of the two basis the stock availability.
  • The product will be shipped within 7 days from the time of purchase.
  • This offer is valid on 29th of Feb 2012 or till stocks last, unless cancelled / terminated earlier in accordance with these terms and conditions and/or eBay UAs. The validity of the offer is subject to the condition that the User remains registered user and is neither suspended nor in violation of eBay UAs and PaisaPay services.
  • eBay India is neither recommending you to purchase the specific item which you intend to purchase or actually purchase using this offer nor eBay is warranting or endorsing any product or services listed on www.ebay.in nor warranting or verifying or guarantying the performance or conduct of any seller or of any third party.
  • eBay India makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with this promotion.
  • These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai (India) only.

only for new users or even those who bought from the dealer in last ten days can buy?

@max_demon

received the wallet and keychain...nice selection. very impressive packaging...feedback given in ebay. thanks for your effort and time

it says for first time buyers only.. does it mean i have to create new account to buy it?

If you have a new account that you created recently, guess it should work. Thats because my new a/c i created for the Oreo still shows as a new member. Even though I have purchased Oreo and key chains.

"The first time shoppers only" term for sankalpdeals is not really applicable, I bought Aloo Bhujia @ Rs.9 on my 2 year old id with gazillion purchases on it, received it within 3 days & it took me & my bro 7 days to finish it
<

Found and unused account to buy the pen drive

Congratulations! You have successfully confirmed your order using PaisaPay.

ICOmobileSMS_280211.jpg
- Receive PaisaPay SMS alerts for your PaisaPay transactions on your mobile. To provide your mobile number Click here.

PaisaPay transaction details (PaisaPay ID xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You have paid Rs. 199.00 with credit card.

Found and unused account to buy the pen drive

Congratulations! You have successfully confirmed your order using PaisaPay.

ICOmobileSMS_280211.jpg
- Receive PaisaPay SMS alerts for your PaisaPay transactions on your mobile. To provide your mobile number Click here.

PaisaPay transaction details (PaisaPay ID xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

You have paid Rs. 199.00 with credit card.

its not that great a deal since these pendrives are already available at like 15 bucks more on other sites with cod options too

"The first time shoppers only" term for sankalpdeals is not really applicable, I bought Aloo Bhujia @ Rs.9 on my 2 year old id with gazillion purchases on it, received it within 3 days & it took me & my bro 7 days to finish it
<

its not that great a deal since these pendrives are already available at like 15 bucks more on other sites with cod options too

if it had been at a lower price or an 8gb was an offered at that price, it would have been a killer deal....but i guess thats asking too much of a dealer whos already been giving away products for throw away prices
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back