eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen ebay cancelling the order due to coupon mistakes
<

so shall i go ahead and book a phone on DOW with the coupon?
<

#sandeepsachin, I think you should. If the coupon gets applied, good for you. If it doesn't, then you can try alternative listings. You really have nothing to lose here, as your money is safe with eBay
<

#sandeepsachin, I think you should. If the coupon gets applied, good for you. If it doesn't, then you can try alternative listings. You really have nothing to lose here, as your money is safe with eBay
<

thanks agantuk.. the coupon still seems to be working on the deals of the week items (although i dont understand why ebay mentions it does not). i went ahead and booked a 15k mobile with 1500 off. i hope ebay does not cancel the order ...even if they do, theres a refund...yes, ebay is so reliable..btw i wnated to know, has anyone got a refund when bought through a debit card? because i read somewhere that in case of debit cards, the refund is given in such a way that the original debit that happened on your card stands cancelled and shows up as zero in the account statement (unlike credit cards where refund amount is specified separately as a separate entry which then gets adjusted in your billing cycle).what i mean is, in debit cards, theres no particular entry which shows up as a credit , its just that the original deduction remains cancelled and shows as zero.....can some one throw some light on this? highly appreciated

For me, when I cancelled the order, the money was refunded after 2 weeks, and showed as separate entry in my passbook

thanks for replying mate...now i feel secure...quick query again, how long did it take for the refund to show up in your account from the day of refund approval of paisa pay

eBay's financial payouts are on Mondays and Thursdays. So ideally, you should see them on the nearest Monday / Thursday after you receive the approval. Factor in a 12 hour delay on top of that.

I 'think' there is not much to choose between HD makes? I could not find a Seagate at that price. Any links? Not that I have not had Seagate failures either.
"

Bad USB connector on the drive that likes to fail after a few mating cycles .."

seen some bad reviews for the toshiba model..

seagate has better warranty

no idea how good toshiba warranty is

i would cancel it if i were you

Today I received the Dettol liquid handwash parcel....here is the pic

congrats

how many were sold out when you placed the order? yours must be the first batch like first 2000 or so

Saw the reviews after you pointed it out. Is it possible to cancel an ebay order? Any link to Seagate at same price

?

not sure if cancelling can be done...one of the members posted above that he had cancelled one of his orders and got the refund too...check out #aritra's post in the previous page . you might have to call the seller to cancel your order

as far as buying seagate from ebay goes here's a link

http://www.ebay.in/i...=item5ae574dcef you can use your discount coupon if you have one and get a 10 per off

its a usb 2.0 model. if you are particular about buying usb 3.0 you can buy it from a different site

i am using the above seagate model and its pretty good

not sure if cancelling can be done...one of the members posted above that he had cancelled one of his orders and got the refund too...check out #aritra's post in the previous page . you might have to call the seller to cancel your order

as far as buying seagate from ebay goes here's a link

http://www.ebay.in/i...=item5ae574dcef you can use your discount coupon if you have one and get a 10 per off

its a usb 2.0 model. if you are particular about buying usb 3.0 you can buy it from a different site

i am using the above seagate model and its pretty good

Spoek to the seller, and while he was very nice about it, he was still reluctant to cancel, as it affects his ratings apparently. Have asked whetehr he can source a Seagate/WD for me, and I can pay the difference.

MBAs have an issue with this drive is what i read.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3510032?start=0&tstart=0

I think lots of the bad reviews are from the Macbook Air owners. Win guys seem Ok with the drive.

I have no use for USB 3 at all, so I don't mind a USB 2 drive.

10 percent now is like an oasis in the desert.

You are looking at 15 percent which is a mirage of a far away green place that once existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back