eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been an ebay.in member for more than 3 years but haven't got a coupon till date. Any idea why? I have bought about 4 -5 items till date if that helps.

^^

Maybe they have forgotten you.
<

Just simply create new a/c, it will also help u in getting extra deals from seller "sankalp".

Anyways, I have spare eBay 10% off coupon.

They are account locked.

If anyone genuinely needs, PM me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Did everyone get the Dettol Handwash? I ordered two and according to mail I from salkalpdeals, it said it would be shipped by March 7th by BlueDart but even now I am not able to track the shipment in BlueDart site.

Did everyone get the Dettol Handwash? I ordered two and according to mail I from salkalpdeals, it said it would be shipped by March 7th by BlueDart but even now I am not able to track the shipment in BlueDart site.

I am still waiting for it to arrive. Bluedart status shows "Flight/Vehicle/Train; Delayed/Cancelled" .

Hmm..thanks for the link
<

But is Toshiba Good?

Seagate is a trusted one...

And I am not the best handler of HDD ...

I don't know what to say as no reviews are available for the same. But it is the cheapest portable USB 3 drive now.

I got mail from [font=arial, sans-serif]Sankalpdeals_in stating :[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Possible delay in delivery of Dettol Handwash due to Holi Holiday at Blue Dart Office[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi haris5sani,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif] Please be informed, due to Holi Holiday yesterday and non-functional day

for the Blue dart couriers delivery may be affected for a day.

The dispatches has been made but there would be a delay in updating the

connection details on the blue dart site because of which you may not be

able to track your shipment.
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif] However, you will be able to track your shipment effective from Saturday

i.e. 10th March 2012.

Thanks

Sankalpdeals_in
[/font]

^^

Maybe they have forgotten you.
<

Just simply create new a/c, it will also help u in getting extra deals from seller "sankalp".

Anyways, I have spare eBay 10% off coupon.

They are account locked.

If anyone genuinely needs, PM me.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

hey thanks hari for sharing your a/c. just saved me 4500 bucks.

yay my first laptop!

hey folks killer deal on i7 asus laptop. approx 41k with coupon

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260973980918#ht_2990wt_778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back