eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
today seller has shipped Close Up Active Red Gel (150 gm)
<

hehehe...as you all guys were talking about Fa deo (mera kab aayega..tera kal aayega...mera toe aagaya) so I was feeling envious(I couldn't order it due to my earlier purchase from sankalp)

So when I saw a mail from ebay that the seller has shipped my toothpaste, a big smile appeared om my face
<

Now I got something to show by the way wat happened about ur toothpest ?
<

hehehe...as you all guys were talking about Fa deo (mera kab aayega..tera kal aayega...mera toe aagaya) so I was feeling envious(I couldn't order it due to my earlier purchase from sankalp)

So when I saw a mail from ebay that the seller has shipped my toothpaste, a big smile appeared om my face
<

Now I got something to show by the way wat happened about ur toothpest ?
<

ha ha ...keep them coming mate....i see some really funny smileys from you in your posts...

my tooth paste is on the way too.....two of them....l
<
<
<
<
<

lol's...............

Just got an email from ebay saying "A refund has automatically been initiated on 20-Mar-12 for item (Freshwrapp Aluminium Foil (9 meters) @ Rs.19/- ) for Rs. 19.00 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 19-Mar-12." I dunno why sankalp mailed me saying "[font=arial, sans-serif]We recommend you to kindly raise a refund request for your order from My[/font] [font=arial, sans-serif]PaisaPay" then.[/font] [font=arial, sans-serif]Anyway...[/font]

You can try to get in touch with the seller & resolve, if he does not respond & it has pissed you off then you leave a -ve feedback with low DSR

BTW do check if your area is servicable by Bluedart as he ships only by BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back