eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that soap any good?

why has'nt sankalp got the power seller tag yet?

its high sankalp really starts selling electronic products at discounted products now instead of these toiletries. quite bored now with same items

http://www.ebay.in/itm/290686777217 - new accounts only.

Others: click on Add to cart instead of Buy Now..
<

is that soap any good?

why has'nt sankalp got the power seller tag yet?

its high sankalp really starts selling electronic products at discounted products now instead of these toiletries. quite bored now with same items

Kaivalya Desai

Owner, K D Marketing Services and Logistics and Supply Chain Consultant

This is just a promotion by eBay themselves, they have outsourced it to the above company.

congr8s #max_demon.

Everytime i miss the deal..by the time I logged in to TE..deals are over,,anyway hope some more exiting deals in future..cheers

^I had also bought above, but it never reached it to me and the seller had also provided fake AWB no. I got the money refund and a 100 coupon too. Then bought a Jackly tool set for 39/-
<

#anuragjiwrajka

^I had also bought above, but it never reached it to me and the seller had also provided fake AWB no. I got the money refund and a 100 coupon too. Then bought a Jackly tool set for 39/-
<

#anuragjiwrajka

The tracking details the seller updates on eBay is actually the Ref No, you need to track it appropriately on BlueDart website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back