eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
brand new is needed bro. though thanks for posting the link
<

guys need some advice, i bought a htc one v from this link http://www.ebay.in/i...=item2c64830c92 & the cover for the same from fommy.co.in, both were shipped on friday through bludart and were to be delivedred today... in the morning when i called up bluedart office i got reply from them saying "sir ur parcel has arrived but the contents are missing, pls contact the seller and they will re-ship ur item", does any one have any experience with such type of situation???

guys need some advice, i bought a htc one v from this link http://www.ebay.in/i...=item2c64830c92 & the cover for the same from fommy.co.in, both were shipped on friday through bludart and were to be delivedred today... in the morning when i called up bluedart office i got reply from them saying "sir ur parcel has arrived but the contents are missing, pls contact the seller and they will re-ship ur item", does any one have any experience with such type of situation???

Do NOT accept the package for sure, and do not give item receipt at ebay.

tell your seller what bluedart has told you. It should be between seller and bluedart;

That's bad.. Although I'm not sure why you ordered from that particular seller when he had more than 10 negative feedbacks in the past 1 month alone.

Anyway, the best possible solution I think is for you to visit the blue dart office and take pics of the parcel, and try getting a declaration from them saying that the parcel had contents missing. Please do NOT sign any documents in the courier office. Contact the seller and see if he is going to reship the item. Else, mark as item not received in ebay after the scheduled time period.

Do NOT accept the package for sure, and do not give item receipt at ebay.

tell your seller what bluedart has told you. It should be between seller and bluedart;

the package was not sent to my house, bluedart office directly told me that contents are missing so no point in sending to your place..... i spoke to the seller, he told me to send a message about this through ebay, which i have done but after that no response from his side, later i called in the afternoon at around 3.30, he told me his email servers are down n he'll get back to me soon....

also contacted fommy.co.in about the cover, they said bluedart is looking into it and they wil contact me tomorrow.

That's bad.. Although I'm not sure why you ordered from that particular seller when he had more than 10 negative feedbacks in the past 1 month alone.
this is the same link that everyone was dicussing about buying the htc one v using the 10% discount coupon from ebay around 2-3 pages back, i believe even thunder.dragon bought one from them, not sure if he received his yet........

the packa.........................one was dicussing about buying the htc one v using the 10% discount coupon from ebay around 2-3 pages back, i believe even thunder.dragon bought one from them, not sure if he received his yet........

1. Pl open a dispute on ebay

2. Report that Item is not rxd as promised & is a Short shipment.

3. Give negative feedback on seller's page

4. Send email to seller with cc to ebay etc

5. What was your payment mode? If CC, then file a dispute with CC company to reverse charges. You need to fill a form & submit by email based on which CC will reverse the charges on your CC

6. If you did Bank txfer, then also write a complaint with your bank & also sellers bank with cc to seller stating the facts & asking them to hold funds in safe custody or reverse the same. Bank will refund teh money once you file a FIR & submit the FIR copy to bank.

Hope this helps....

Is it possible some courier guy stole it?

Why would the seller even try such a stunt? He's not gonna be paid unless the buyer approves paisapay right?

^ Possible, but then BlueDart will not admit that the items are missing if that was the case. Anyway its not the buyers headache, just deny the package and let the seller and BlueDart handle it.

^This might just be first time that the courier company would be mentioning the package has no content, lucky that its Blue Dart, some other courier would have simply passed on that package to buyer, got his signature confirmation & then simply get their hands off.

Anyways Blue Dart & seller have to tackle, simply click item not recieved, let BD & Seller handle it. But do keep calling CC for updates as you never know when ebay goes bonkers & treats your item as received or gives decision against your appeal. Dont let go until the payment reflects in your bank a/c

I have 2 10% off coupons BUT, they are NOT for account sharing - I have lost too much due to this. If interested, please PM me. Folks dealt / communicated with earlier get preference.

how to make sure and safe deal through ebay ???

never bought anything from ebay till date .. but ordered loads of things from TE .. Fashionnyou .. naaptol .. infibeam .. etc etc ..

in ebay the itrust could be fake right ??

and there are loads of complains everyday .. so how to trust a dealer ??

how to make sure and safe deal through ebay ???

never bought anything from ebay till date .. but ordered loads of things from TE .. Fashionnyou .. naaptol .. infibeam .. etc etc ..

in ebay the itrust could be fake right ??

and there are loads of complains everyday .. so how to trust a dealer ??

Trust ratings are the only measure to check a seller's trust level. There is no way the trust rating is fake. The chances are very rare for it. Try to get your items from a power seller, or with max positive ratings possible. Any way your money is always safe due to paisapay protection except the case discussed above (arguably).

happened with me too when i ordered Sony MW600 bluetooth headset, it was in damaged packing but contents were there and working, they called me up and said that either i could accept the package or they will return it saying its damaged to the seller . but since it was fine i took it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back