eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys need some advice, i bought a htc one v from this link http://www.ebay.in/i...=item2c64830c92 & the cover for the same from fommy.co.in, both were shipped on friday through bludart and were to be delivedred today... in the morning when i called up bluedart office i got reply from them saying "sir ur parcel has arrived but the contents are missing, pls contact the seller and they will re-ship ur item", does any one have any experience with such type of situation???

How did Bluedart come to know that contents are missing? Did they open the packet and see?

A courier company is not authorized to do anything with the packet, other than delivering. If they opened it, they have committed an offence. In other words, the employees at above-mentioned Bluedart office have stolen it. That's it.

If the above-mentioned Bluedart office received it in opened condition, it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure that one/some of their employees in transit have stolen it. (It would obviously not be in opened condition when Bluedart received it from the seller, otherwise they wouldn't have accepted it anyways).

So it seems a black & white case of “package not able to deliverâ€. Why is Bludart even bothering you by saying items are lost, etc. Let them figure out and you can sit & relax and file an “item not received†case with ebay.

so much sense in one post is overkill, good job
<

A courier company is not authorized to do anything with the packet, other than delivering. If they opened it, they have committed an offence. In other words, the employees at above-mentioned Bluedart office have stolen it. That's it.

Exactly what i thought when i first read about this...

i had ordered a remote from ebay which was couriered through bluedart. since the outer packing was torn i forwarded a complaint to ebay seller as well as bluedart.

i got the same reply from both the sources stating that due to security reasons bluedart is checking the package contents.

How did Bluedart come to know that contents are missing? Did they open the packet and see?

If the above-mentioned Bluedart office received it in opened condition, it doesn’t take an Einstein to figure that one/some of their employees in transit have stolen it. (It would obviously not be in opened condition when Bluedart received it from the seller, otherwise they wouldn't have accepted it anyways).

So it seems a black & white case of “package not able to deliverâ€. Why is Bludart even bothering you by saying items are lost, etc. Let them figure out and you can sit & relax and file an “item not received†case with ebay.

Well according to bludart the package was damaged and they could see nothing is inside (same reason for both parcels), spoke to the seller today (his cell was switched off til 12 noon n someone else from the office answered) explained everything all over again, then finally he asked for 2 days and told me they will send another new phone before the ebay deadline (i.e 21st april), lets c how this goes......

Kindly keep the non tech deal to this thread : http://www.techenclave.com/topic/511139-non-tech-general-hot-deals-thread/page__pid__1741659__st__140

guys .. is there any good deal on iPhone 4s ? got a 10% off coupon

Unless the ebay coupon is a flt 10% off and not limited to 1000 bucks off, ebay india has the iphone 4s for 37990. So get ~3799 off.

http://deals.ebay.in/apple/

No mention of warranty though. In which case, get a unused sprint FU one from #rsdt_1

i have a 5% max discount 2000 coupon. whoever wanted to buy the iphone or whatever can pm me. looking for a 10% coupon as exchange

whats the max discount limit of the 10 % coupon you guys received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back