eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
They claim that "[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(243, 250, 254)]We do not use chemical treatment to ripen fruit. The fruit is juicy and mouthwatering with greatest of tastes.[/background][/font]"

If you afford & look for GARDEN FRESH than No Harm to order provided they send what they claim
happy19.gif

PS: They need to talk with Sankalp Deal to know how to "FREE SHIPPING" even product under Rs.20/-

BTW guys those who have a HDFC CC, they plan to waive off the 300 bucks EMI cover charge on ebay purchase. Limited to one ouchase only though.

guys... got 3 X 10% off , minimum buy 2000 coupons... i need a flat 50/100/150 off coupon.. anyone having and willing to exchange, pls buzz me...

I have 10% off coupon on minimum Valid upto 24th Apr 2012. If you want, check my conditions.

1] I will place your order from my ID (as coupon is account locked, and I’ll not share my ID password to you)

2] You have to deposit cash or transfer amount to my ICICI Bank account.

3] You have to provide your name address mobile number for shipping

4] I’ll provide my address mobile number chat ID’s or ask if you want anything more (to feel safe for you to order and trust)

5] Offer valid for person who come’s first.

Let me know if anyone want.

Had a 10 % coupon, already shared with #[member='faizan123'], got another 5% coupon, if anyone need it, do contact me
<

I have 10% off coupon on minimum Valid upto 24th Apr 2012. If you want, check my conditions.

1] I will place your order from my ID (as coupon is account locked, and I’ll not share my ID password to you)

2] You have to deposit cash or transfer amount to my ICICI Bank account.

3] You have to provide your name address mobile number for shipping

4] I’ll provide my address mobile number chat ID’s or ask if you want anything more (to feel safe for you to order and trust)

5] Offer valid for person who come’s first.

Let me know if anyone want.

^^ So many conditions?? Is that a 99% flat off coupon??
<

I got this coupon from ebay, use it whoever wants it. Not sure it's account locked or not.

Code: 5% discount QCIGEQSGT9 Max discount of Rs.2000

First of all, why do need to put so many conditions ?

And second, I dont trust people quickly.

My condition is simple, i don't want to share my account id passwords (as coupon is account locked) So i have given those conditions as there is no other way.

^^ So many conditions?? Is that a 99% flat off coupon??
scared14.gif

Conditions is just because coupon is account locked and i don't want to share my ID password. If anyone agree with my conditions then pm me to get 10% off

OMG OMG OMG.. Now BA - NA - NA

ROFL.. SHipping??

Flat 40/- off anyone?

They claim that "[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][background=rgb(243, 250, 254)]We do not use chemical treatment to ripen fruit. The fruit is juicy and mouthwatering with greatest of tastes.[/background][/font]"

If you afford & look for GARDEN FRESH than No Harm to order provided they send what they claim
happy19.gif

PS: They need to talk with Sankalp Deal to know how to "FREE SHIPPING" even product under Rs.20/-

No EMI option so wont buy???
234.gif

I've met this guy and seen his facility. But I am not sure how he's gonna send them
<
DTDC plus ?

My condition is simple, i don't want to share my account id passwords (as coupon is account locked) So i have given those conditions as there is no other way.

Conditions is just because coupon is account locked and i don't want to share my ID password. If anyone agree with my conditions then pm me to get 10% off

while we all appreciate your gesture of willing to help fellow techenclave members by sharing your 10% off coupon , i want to ask you, whether you are aware of the fact that ebay passwords can be changed anytime you want "n" number of times by the account holder

I've met this guy and seen his facility. But I am not sure how he's gonna send them
tongu23e.gif
DTDC plus ?

with so much discussion on this banana topic, i wanted to try it out to see how it gets delivered !
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif
but unfortunately, when i add the item to cart, it says "can't be delivered to your location " ! lol
clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back