eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to buy the parker pen but axis bank ****ed up .... now when i tried asgain it says voucher already under process if the order fails retry the coupon after 60 mins . Hope the coupon works after 1 hr
<

Code: TTOVLGBQQP Min purchase of Rs. 5,000 [font=georgia,serif]7.5% OFF[/font]

Code: UNMFR7U7WL Min. purchase of Rs.2000 [font=georgia,serif]10% OFF[/font]

Code: ID7ZAVC0U5 Min. purchase of Rs.1000 [font=georgia,serif]Rs 150 flat off[/font]

Oops, I'm not sure which one of them are expired. But none of them have been used.

one 10% coupon shared with #[member='Rokrdude'] , now remaining 2 10% off coupons... also got 3X 7.5% coupon.... i need flat off coupons... any one in exchange,,, buzz me

See the feedback for HTC:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]seller have the item but not ready to ship the item at the price he took order[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HTC One X (Brown Grey) - Cash on Delivery (#280865544545)[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

one of my ebay accounts has a flat 100 off coupon but the problem is the account never works. i am able to log in but when ever i hit the buy now button, it goes to say that "ebay page is not responding ". this is a very old account and have never bought anything on it ! any idea whats the reason behind this? means suspended account?

one of my ebay accounts has a flat 100 off coupon but the problem is the account never works. i am able to log in but when ever i hit the buy now button, it goes to say that "ebay page is not responding ". this is a very old account and have never bought anything on it ! any idea whats the reason behind this? means suspended account?

Try verifying your contact no. Contact CC via chat and ask for verification link. I forgot the link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back