eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with a 10% off coupon, please PM or post here.
happy19.gif

have one... but they made it expire yesterday.. actually it was till 24th ...

16gb class 6 memory card @410rs only

http://shopclues.com...rd-class-6.html
Use coupon code “​

[font=tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]IRC100[/font]

[font=tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]“ to get RS.100 off on Rs.500 or above at shopclues.com[/font]

but is this a good brand? i had two 8gb micro sds , one LG and other verbatim... both got busted within one year, the verbatim one i sent to delhi for replacement and they send back , but with in 3 months again it got busted... now dont want to send again , not worth for the courier charges u pay...

#[member='casper'] ask here for the coupon code

but is this a good brand? i had two 8gb micro sds , one LG and other verbatim... both got busted within one year, the verbatim one i sent to delhi for replacement and they send back , but with in 3 months again it got busted... now dont want to send again , not worth for the courier charges u pay...

Why did you send the verbatim one to Delhi? There is a service centre in Mumbai for the same.

Anyways it would be better to get from shop clues the strontium card with coupon RAHUL150

16gb class 6 memory card @410rs only

http://shopclues.com...rd-class-6.html
Use coupon code “​

[font=tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]IRC100[/font]

[font=tahoma, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]“ to get RS.100 off on Rs.500 or above at shopclues.com[/font]

thanks dude. have been swearing by Strontium memory since I first got a 16 gb USB drive.

After which I got a 32 gig one and then 3 8 gig ones.

They work well and seem to have quite good transfer rates. I would buy them over transcend and kingston anyday.

I bought the card on the website. Seems reputed, and genuine. Well, anyone working with CCAvenues and Visa will know that they will get a chargeback if there is hanky panky in the order.

It's 400 bucks after all. One can't go wrong.

My designated dealer in the order details is KBC infotech Pune.

Let's see how long they take.

THEIR TIME STARTS NOW!

Maybe I'm a little late, but if anyone here has an ebay.in coupon code they can share, I'd more than happy. 5%, 10%, Rs.50/100 or whatever.

There are two things I want to buy - one is a 32 GB microSD card for my Sansa ClipZ and another is a portable speaker priced nearly 1600/-

Any help greatly appreciated.

BTW, thanks to #[member='vivek.krishnan']

#[member='agantuk'].

Yours expired?? If not please reserve one for me. I will tell the product and address.

#[member='geturchiru']

Thanks for the gesture mate.

#[member='casper'] ask here for the coupon code

Why did you send the verbatim one to Delhi? There is a service centre in Mumbai for the same.

Anyways it would be better to get from shop clues the strontium card with coupon RAHUL150

RAHUL150 is not working , was that a one time coupon ?

Looking to buy a 32GB class 10 card. The cheapest transcend card I'm getting is for 1900 and Stronium is for 1825 on Letsbuy.

Any suggestions guys?? Also which is better of the two brands..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back