eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
#[member='anish_sha'], do you need these coupons, i think these are not account locked, as other member have received the same coupon

#[member='kartikoli'], also got a 150off min 2k
<

unable to create new ebay id's inspite of using different names and no's. tried it from a different ip , still wont work. any idea?

hahaha...
happy50.gif

anyways..earlier I had created 6-8 ebay accounts for sankalp deals but then #[member='varkey'] suggested a nice trick..check it out http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=12096&rd=1

now i just need to create different ebay ids with same email account.
ohyeah.gif

For ebay ids i'm using vadapav1,vadapav2,vadapav3,vadapav4 like that u can also do with watever u like...pavbhaji1 or idlli1 or dosa1
gap.gif

worked like a charm ! thanks #[member='jai_hoo'] #[member='ivhere']

by the way #[member='vivek.krishnan'] , the test buy that i made last time for sankalp deals using new and old id's , only the items on new id's got delivered. but surprisngly, the deal that came before that, orders got delivered only for old used id's and new ones got refund. surprisngly, those delivered items got a refund too since he did not enter shipping details on time

hahaha...
happy50.gif
anyways..earlier I had created 6-8 ebay accounts for sankalp deals but then #[member='varkey'] suggested a nice trick..check it out http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=12096&rd=1 now i just need to create different ebay ids with same email account.
ohyeah.gif
For ebay ids i'm using vadapav1,vadapav2,vadapav3,vadapav4 like that u can also do with watever u like...pavbhaji1 or idlli1 or dosa1
gap.gif

I dont think so i was able to understand it very well... but what i know is that you cannot use the same email id on Ebay.. correct me if i m wrong...

Jai_Hoo may b you can explain me in a better way via PM ...
<

worked like a charm ! thanks #[member='jai_hoo'] #[member='ivhere']

by the way #[member='vivek.krishnan'] , the test buy that i made last time for sankalp deals using new and old id's , only the items on new id's got delivered. but surprisngly, the deal that came before that, orders got delivered only for old used id's and new ones got refund. surprisngly, those delivered items got a refund too since he did not enter shipping details on time

same thing happened with me too..I got the product and refund too
<

got a 15% and a 5% off coupon

j5uooy.jpg

I tried using the 5% off coupon but get this message from ebay:

The gift voucher ebaytec024 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Any other 5% or other coupon codes I can use for electronic items?

Get a free Rs.100 eBay coupon with a recharge of Rs.150 or more on Vodafone site. Redeem it at eBay for purchases of more than Rs.150.

Note : Offer valid till 30th April, 2012.

Here is the link to Vodafone Karnataka online recharge site. On the right side you can see the details about this voucher. Similarly you can change to the state of your choice.

https://shop.vodafone.in/shop/rechargeOnline.jsp?cid=kar

Not My Find,Credit goes to the original poster,I got full TT when recharged

Get a free Rs.100 eBay coupon with a recharge of Rs.150 or more on Vodafone site. Redeem it at eBay for purchases of more than Rs.150.

Note : Offer valid till 30th April, 2012.

Here is the link to Vodafone Karnataka online recharge site. On the right side you can see the details about this voucher. Similarly you can change to the state of your choice.

https://shop.vodafon...ine.jsp?cid=kar

Not My Find,Credit goes to the original poster,I got full TT when recharged

#[member='GuruGulabKhatri'] ,

How much talk-time would I get for recharging with Rs. 150/-? And how and where would I get the Rs. 100/- ebay coupon after I recharge?

Please let me know and still thanks for letting me know this offer exists.

Casper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back