eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its deal of week; than no coupon is going to work on them. So if you want to buy; buy it.

got another camera which is not in "Deals of the weak" with a difference of 700 from the one in the deal, so may be i can go for it...

I have tried to apply the 500 off coupon on this an it worked (which is not the case with the one in the deal)...

so if any one has a 10% off coupon please share it...thanks in advance...

If anyone recieves any coupon (7.5 or 10%off) from ebay and dont intend to use it then please share the same with me. I need on very urgently. Need to buy two phones.

#[member='rocker123'] , do you have any? PLEASE!!
<

Need to buy an ep-630 or two which is around rs.500 each.

Any useful coupons for the same?

unless you have narrowed down ep 630 for some specific reason, i'd suggest you to get something like a pl 11 . hope you are aware that there are better earphones with much better clarity in similar price range.

@Sandeepsachin: I've used ep630s for 5-6 years now. Tried ep830 and soundmagic PL-30 too, but didnt like them.

I'm not a basshead BTW.

@Sandeepsachin: I've used ep630s for 5-6 years now. Tried ep830 and soundmagic PL-30 too, but didnt like them.

I'm not a basshead BTW.

#[member='Vince'] you have various other options in that price range. the pl 21 for instance has much better clarity, smoother mid range and controlled bass compared to the ep 630. the ep 630 is just about bass quantity , it has "boomy bass" which for some people is very enjoyable but personally i like bass which is more tighter and controlled .pl21 's bass has better texture and depth. ep 630 is just plain boom boom. pl 21 has better impact.think of it this way, when you hit hunter on a leather surface with full force ,the impact that you get is what you'll hear from pl 21 in terms of bass . head on to the audio section and you'll find ample discussions on the same topic. thankfully, we have some very passionate audio enthusiasts on the forum who have have provided detailed reviews on the same. its time for you to move on from ep 630 and try something else and you'll be surprised as to what you were missing in your music all these years. its like music coming to a new life altogether

@tech.addict: No no, i simply mentioned that because I'm not into bass, and i found the ep830 bassy.

@sandeepsachin: Thanks for the review. WIll see if I can

I think the older 630/635s had better controlled bass. I still use a 635 and don't find it over bassy at all. But now that i think of it, my older 635, which i lost, had even better bass. So i guess the newer ones are tailored to suit bassheads more. Which is what 75% of the users?

I had a cresyn e630 for a while and after switching to it from my ep635 found the bass almost non-existent. They also required a lot of burning in. But later i could hear detail in them which i never did on the creatives. However, none of the buds gave me a good fit and the noise isolation was very poor in crowded, noisy situations. So i swapped them with a friend's ep635s. I still think the cresyns are awesome to use in a relatively silent environment.

p.s. this whole story is about 5 years old...

Have got 10% and 7.5% off coupons, valid till today, PM me if anyone wants.

I am not sure if it is just me; but I can not see an option to PM. Will you mind sending it on email? Though I highly suspect that these are account locked.

Sent PM; got the option now,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back